.NET Compact Framework SP2

Neal Park

I tried following the link mentioned in the month old posting about
the SP2 patch but it says there is no such link. Has it been removed?
I search microsoft and msdn to no avail. All I can find is info
about SP1.

I am trying to take care of the following which the posting says it
fixed:

ContextMenu: Showing a context menu on Pocket PC for a textbox
unselects
the selected text in the textbox

The original posting read like this:

You can now download the .NET Compact Framework SP2 from
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...43-09b3-46d8-ba28-bc494bc20d26&displaylang=en.
Below are the release notes:

Any info would be appreciated.

TIA,

Neal

Amit Chopra

Correct. Based on the investigation of the SqlDateTime exception problem
found by a customer on the .NET Compact Framework newsgroup and verified by
the NETCF team we have decided to recall .NET Compact Framework 1.0 SP2.

We will let you know more about future availability of SP2 as we learn more
from our investigations.

If you have installed SP2, you should roll back that install.
      If your device has NETCF in ROM then uninstall SP2 from the device
      If your device does not have NETCF in ROM then you need to uninstall
SP2 from the device and re-install SP1

Let us know if you have any further questions.

From: "Hollywood" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: .NET Compact Framework SP2
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:39:51 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework