Nero InCD Error

Francis

When Using inCD v. 3.xx, when I right click ->Send To-> InCD (F:)

A message comes up that says:

--Problem with Shortcut--

"The Item F:\ has been changed or moved, so this short cut may not work
properly."

I have used InCD before and know that my CD-RW drive is fully compatable. I
have also tried to reinstall the software.

Any ideas?

Thanks inadvance,

Francis

Francis

Hello Jeff,

Thanks alot...worked like a charm!

-Francis

"mrtee" <hingelickeratnew.rr.com> wrote in message
Uninstall update 821557. It will work again. Yes MS is working on a fix.

--
Just my 2¢ worth,
Jeff
| When Using inCD v. 3.xx, when I right click ->Send To-> InCD (F:)
|
| A message comes up that says:
|
| --Problem with Shortcut--
|
| "The Item F:\ has been changed or moved, so this short cut may not work
| properly."
|
| I have used InCD before and know that my CD-RW drive is fully compatable.
| have also tried to reinstall the software.
|
| Any ideas?
|
| Thanks inadvance,
|
| Francis

mrtee