Need help with REGEDIT (registry)

G

I have recently experienced a problem with iTunes that says my "My Music" folder is not available. After asking on the iTunes forums, someone asked me to check the "key" in RegEdit for the folder. The data value is blank on CurrentUser and LocalMachine. Everytime I try to enter in a value, it disappears after I close RegEdit or restart. Is there a "save" feature that I am not performing? If not, how do I make the data value stick to the key?????

Thanks in advance!!

Crai

D

dev

/Craig/ said:
I have recently experienced a problem with iTunes that says my "My Music" folder is not available. After asking on the iTunes forums, someone asked me to check the "key" in RegEdit for the folder. The data value is blank on CurrentUser and LocalMachine. Everytime I try to enter in a value, it disappears after I close RegEdit or restart. Is there a "save" feature that I am not performing? If not, how do I make the data value stick to the key??????

Changes to the registry and immediate and automatic. Perhaps the entry
that you are attempting to enter is invalid??

Ask a Question