MY COMPUTER ISN'T WORKING

I SAW THE QUESTION COME UP ABOUT THE COMPUTER SHUTTING DOWN AND TURNING BACK
ON AGAIN , THEN DISPLAYING SOMETHING LIKE YOUR COMPUTER HAS RECOVERED FROM A
SERIOUS IS DISPLAYED, BUT NO ONE HAS ANSWERED THAT QUESTION. THEN IT KEEPS ON
READING OTHER BOXES LIKE THE INSTRUCTION AT 0x77e7650d referenced memory at
0x537774f1. the memory could not be read. Among those others and they vary a
little. What do I do? I have stuff saved like certain downloaded
information and music that i don't want erased until I can save it some how.
How do I fix my computer without erasing information?

lvee

exact error message, please. Stop error code number and worded message,
like Page fault, for example.

"clueless in what the hell she is doing" <clueless in what the hell she is
doing @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...