MX1000 Logitech cordless laser mouse

Reaction score
Just so you know this is my first review ! lol Here goes

Packing:
When i got a note from Royal mail stating my parcel is being held, due to being to big for my letter box. I though Woh ! That must be a pretty big mouse ! lol And was i wrong ? NO !
I went to my local Royal Mail warehouse...5 minutes down the road lol Gave my slip in, and by god it was a big package ! Looked like a Ps2 box ! Even the lady there said "what's in it?!" A mouse i replied ! lol My friend and i laughed because it was so big !

Components:
Logitech MX1000 laser cordless mouse
Rapid-charging base unit
CD with Setpoint software
Installation guide
USB tp PS/2 adapter
AC power adapter

Installation:
Installation was easy peesy ! Was very simple, clear well thought of instructions. Good pictures to show how. Took a couple minutes to get up and running ! :) Impressed

Performance:
Obviously any new mouse, takes some time getting used to, especially a mouse like this ! On first hold on the mouse it is actually LIGHTER then the one i have at the moment, which i thought was amazing seeing as what the mouse has on it !!! It is very comfortable for my hands. Obviously people have different hands, but i think this should be ok. The laser is amazingly sensitive ! Very good quality. It manages to work on any surface i put it on ! E.g shirt, bed, jeans, the list goes on ! It will take me some time to get used the mouse in games as it is so sensitive. My old mouse when not touching a surface didn't really pick it up this didn't affect my game performance. But this ! Still works withen about 1CM of the surface ! So this is hard for my games at the moment as i am constantly liftin the mouse off the surface to adjust to the aiming infront. But i am sure i will get used to this as everyone else has ! lol (I like the on/off switch on the button so i don't waste the power!!!)
The buttons are well placed. No need to exert my fingers in moving to a button lol they are all well placed for me. I like the applications button so i don't have to use the keyboard for this :D Easy !
Recharging base - This is a good design, goes well with the rest of my set up. The mouse is easily sloted onto the base. So no hassle. The battery LED is helpful but i am sure i won't run out ! lol

Conclusion:
Overall this mouse is extremely good ! I would recommend it to anyone, who can pay out 50pounds atleast for it lol It is WELL worth the money ! The laser is a big difference for me compared to the optical :) Very well designed mouse overall :) Don't worry if you don't like it at first ! JUST PLAY WITH IT ! hehe :p

Hope you liked my FIRST review ! (I am having problems with the pictures at the moment, i will edit this ASAP) Sorry for this

Thank you !

Reaction score
Thanx :) Well it's just i have to cut some much of the pic to get it to fit to 150KM or w/e it will take me ages... !!!

?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Try resizing the image to a JPEG (.jpg) file, 150kb is plenty for a big image :)

I'd be interested in seeing how your gaming changes over time with the mouse, so you'll have to report back in a week and let us know if you have become used to using the highly accurate mouse :D

Reaction score
Can anyone give me a link the the MX1000 i can find it however it keeps appearing as an optical mouse rather than a lazer mouse.

Chris,

Reaction score
I got this this mouse from pcworld, lol.
I went in to get a **** up sorted out, i ordered a samsung 160gb sata hdd and they gave me a dimond max 160gb ide hdd. ne way saw this mouse and got it. I would recomend to all this mouse is the dog's dangly bits, lol great for gaming.

*slightly edited, for reference to canine undercarriage using an arcane colloquialism*

Reaction score
Will do Ian :) Can already see a bit of diff in games now :) lol

Will post a new again soon on this GREAT mouse !

:p

Ask a Question