Windows Vista mTroplis player

Reaction score
I purchased some older software for interactive guitar. It installed the files but keeps telling me quicktime installer is not installed in windows & mtroplis player can not be opened. The software is from Enteractive, Inc. Richie Sambora Interactive Guitar is the name of the software. I have Windows Vista, 32 bit version. I don't understand why I can't open it.
Thanks,
Mark

Reaction score
Hi Ian,
I have quicktime installed and have even purchased QT Pro also purchased Pareto Logic File Cure to see if this would solve the problem. I'm stumped.

Mark

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I think you'll need to contact the company that makes "Richie Sambora Interactive Guitar " and see if they have an updated version. It's possible that the software has been patched to work on later OS editions.

Have you tried running the software in compatibility mode to see if that helps? (Right click the icon > Properties > Compatibility, then choose XP).

Ask a Question