msinfo32

Wesley VogelX

Hello;
I would appreciate any input about this oppurtunity. I can only open
System Information by using: Start/Run/msinfo32 /showcategories. Or by
using some other switches. If I type: msinfo32,or using any other method, I
get an endless runaround, opening Help.
I tried S' suggestion, E is the drive I had the XP CD in. This is what
I got:

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\WESLEY P. VOGEL>EXPAND -R
E:\I386\MSCONFIG.EX_Z:\WINDO
WS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\BINARIES
Microsoft (R) File Expansion Utility Version 5.1.2600.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1990-1999. All rights reserved.

Can't open input file:
e:\i386\msconfig.ex_z:\windows\pchealth\helpctr\binaries.

I also tried it from my D drive, changed the X to D.
Same message :
Can't open input file: d..............
No joy. Any other ideas?
Wes