Windows XP Ms Fax printer - EVENT ID 32090 (Plz HELP)

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm having issues with MS Win XP Pro's built in fax printer, I've uninstalled and re-installed it many times. Yet when I wanna send many faxes, the fax service jams and I get event id 32090. Can anyone plz assist?

Sender Machine Name: \\GLOBAL-11.

Sender User Name: Desk-2.

Sender Name: A. Adam.

Subject: .

Recipient name: Trudeau & Cie ltée (Business Fax).

Recipient number:

Number of Recipients: 160.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Reaction score
I am also facing similar problem, for the first time when I reboot my system it works, then after it doesn't and generate same error, I am using Windows 2003 Standard.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I have no experience with Server 2003 and Faxing from XP can be down to the Fax-modem installed.

What I can say, which may or may not help, is the Fax-modem will probably default to 56.6 baud rate where as a Fax can only be use 14.4 ... well it was in my day.

Is the Fax-modem compatible with XP ?

As I said, I haven't used a 'fax' for some time and then never bothered with Windows' but use the Fax software that came with the Fax-modems

Good luck

:user:

Ask a Question