Motherboards

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
This is a real shame, i just hate PC's sometimes, theres no real reason it shouldn't run.

Reaction score
lserpod said:
Hey Wizkid, I played wow with the fan turned up and still the same ( what a racket ) its has to be either my monitor response rate is more than the stated 5ms or my motherboard is breached somewhere, but before i do anything ive just bought crysis on ebay so gonna run that and see how my system copes.

Here is my system spec btw...
Motherboard: 7050m-m
CPU: AMD Athlon 64x2 6000+
GPU: HD4870 1gb
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S202J ATA Device [CD-ROM drive
SAMSUNG SP2004C [Hard drive] (200.05 GB
4gb Viesta Ram
Windows Vista ultimate 64bit
Acer 22" Monitor P223W
Enermax galaxy 850w PSU

Hi,

As WF said there is no reason why it wont run I am afriad that I have run out of ideas. :( Have you tired posting on the WOW Tech support fourms? Have you run 3D Mark 06 and tested the card to see what happens?

Regards

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi all, i purchased benchmark 06 and im afraid i dont have good news.
On the second graphics test it stopped and i got this message:Idirect3dvertexbuffer9:lock failed n/a (unknown)
My taskbar gave me a message saying: Display driver atimdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered.
The second time round it preformed this test but on the 1st and 2nd cpu tests i was getting 0fps and 1fps.
Then on this test: HDR/SM3.0 Graphics test about 2 seconds in it stopped and this message appeared: Idirect3ddevice9 Present failed device lost (d3derr_devicelost)

I have a feeling my cpu has given up!

Reaction score
Right guys i just managed the whole test and my score was 9846 and according to benchmark 06 compared to 24 similar spec pc's i rank last.

Not sure what to do now, would you agree a new motherboard and cpu is the best thing i can do, i know my gpu is fine because i had this same problem with 2 other cards...

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
There are a lot of posts about your two errors on the net. Seems to be to do with graphics software but I'm no expert.

http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=38891

happywave.gif

Ask a Question