motherboards

Reaction score
hi there sorry to bother you, however i have dismantled my pc im using a mb810 lmr pc ware i believe. most of the wires i have managed to plug in myself but i cannot remember where the wires for the power switch and such on the front of the machine plug into on the motherboard i have tried to find diagrams online to show me how to do it but i cant ... i was wondering if anyone knew where i can find such information ...
many thanks

double voddy

Reaction score
Do you not own a motherboard manual?
If not suggest to either google for 1 or go to the makers website.:thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
There will be a little double row of metal pins in one corner of the motherboard. If you're lucky two of them will be marked 'Pwr Sw' or similar. That will be the on/off switch.

Other pins will be for Speaker; Hard Disk Led; Power Led and Reset. Sometimes they're marked, sometimes they're not.

Reaction score
mobo

pc chips mb810 lmr its old a duron 750 mhz ish i think basically i have unplugged everyting but i cannot find where to plug the leas for the pwer switch reset switch and the like

Reaction score
bypassing the power switch

is there anyway of bypassing the switch to see if the mobo is dead?? the prongs in the corners arent labelled

Ask a Question