MESH what a Mess!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Saw an advert in magazine for Mesh computers and got sucked in!! Advert made me look at mesh website for a new system. elite series system looked a very good buy. avertised as including 7.1 surround sound on board. i decide to purchase and got confirmation of system config including 7.1 surround sound. The sytem arrived and when I queried that I couldnnt get 7.1 sound i was told by mesh on line support that it was a mistake on my invoice and my motherboard did not support 7.1 sound. After numerous phone calls, at great cost and continually being redirected I was told it was a marketing error and that i wasnt entitled to my any sort of refund either for a sound card or a complete refund (system was now 5 days old). The sytem also crashed to a blue error screen every 5 mins and when their support team linked me to new board drivers matters became so bad that sytem wouldnt even load up.
Mesh were anything but helpful and just kept saying it was a marketing error and quote : we all make mistakes, well the matter is now in the hands of my credit card company. Sytem was clearly not as described in either advert or order or even the invoice that came with the system.

so moral of story is READER BEWARE OF MESH,, they are clearly not impressed by the sale of goods act ,or distance selling regulations, but missadvertise quite blatently.....computer is now boxed and waiting for somone to collect..... dont touch Mesh with a bargepole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question