Mesh Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I bought a MESH computer late Aug 05. It has had 5 faults develop , 4 of them the same screen problem (it is a laptop). The other fault was a non-working keyboard. MESH cannot fix the screen problem and describe it as an "alleged" fault. Seems an extraordinary way of treating one's customers! However, when you phone up their 0870 "support line" it takes ages to get through. Funnily enough you get thru very quickly via their 0208 number. Wonder why. I may have to take them to court to get my replacement computer back. But they have mucked me around enough.

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Have a read of the 'Mesh Victims' thread - you are one of many :rolleyes:

https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-14865.php

Yes,
I'm familiar with the thread already. By the way I know of someone who in another forum claims to have phoned up a certain of their top managers at his home one evening and miraculously the refund for his computer turned up shortly afterwards despite MESH's usual delaying tactics for several weeks before. I know how to get his phone number and address as well. It is very easy once you know his name and roughly where he lives because his name is so unusual. But it might be unfair of me to publicise it.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I don't think publicising it here would be fair or wise - however I'm sure you are able to devise other ways of letting others know....

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
I don't think publicising it here would be fair or wise - however I'm sure you are able to devise other ways of letting others know....

Actually, I think it would be eminently fair as that's what MESH deserves. But I agree maybe not wise.

Reaction score
It has been put in writing how to get mesh company info via the companies house website.
Printing them here would be wrong & i agree totaly with Adywebb's comment.

Their is the main mesh thread were this and other comments are posted & it's best to keep them their. We all must remember to act within the rules of the forum & we are given a lot of freedom to write our views on mesh in the right thread.

Last edited:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
murdoch said:
It has been put in writing how to get mesh company info via the companies house website.
Printing them here would be wrong & i agree totaly with Adywebb's comment.

Their is the main mesh thread were this and other comments are posted & it's best to keep them their. We all must remember to act within the rules of the forum & we are given a lot of freedom to write our views on mesh in the right thread.
Well said!

Now, hope you don't mind but I'll close this one ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question