Mesh Computers - a disgrace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Given the popular outcry against Mesh Computer's trading practices and recent news that they are being investigated by Microsoft and Asus, I am forming a Mesh Users Group which will coordinate all evidence and information. The idea is that instead of brushing us off on an individual basis they will be pursued on what mightbe called a "class action" basis.

Anyone who wishes to contribute, please let me have your email address. Send me a PM!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello:thumb:

I doubt you will have anyones email! so PM is the answer;)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... and recent news that they are being investigated by Microsoft and Asus
Would love a link to that ... ;)

Reaction score
Hi Lovepeaceguru :)

Given the popular outcry against Mesh Computer's trading practices and recent news that they are being investigated by Microsoft and Asus, I am forming a Mesh Users Group which will coordinate all evidence and information.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .............. EXCUSE ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But there already is one, it is the Mesh Victims Support Group (MVSG) whose objectives are :-
1. To give support and assistance to new Mesh Victims.
2. To ensure details of their nightmares dealing with Mesh Customer Service are brought to the attention of Ms. Paula Anderson, the Brent Trading Standards Officer responsible for trying to keep Mesh in line.

Now that I have got that off my chest, can I give you a warm welcome to this forum :)
At the appropriate time, I suggest you send details of this to Ms. Anderson, her contact details are :-

Phone: 020 8937 5555 for Brent Trading Standards Reception who will put you through to her. It is possible Brent have now joined the "Call Centre" system, but you should still be able to speak to Ms. Anderson.
Email: (e-mail address removed) with “F.A.O. Ms. Paula Anderson Re: Mesh Computers” as the title of your message.
Letter: F.A.O. Ms. Paula Anderson Re: Mesh Computers, Brent Trading Standards, Quality House, 249 Willesden Lane, Willesden, London, NW2 5JH.

Please note she will be pleased to hear your story, but she will not be able to render you any assistance unless you have first reported your complaint about Mesh to your local Trading Standards office.

Best Wishes,
MeshVictim.

Last edited:
Reaction score
For more about Mesh

Please don't stop! There is so much more to read about Mesh! Go to the "A Christmas Message to all Mesh Victims" thread....

Reaction score
well lets hope mesh get an early christmas present from trading standards/wathdog/national paper:thumb:

Reaction score
I dont know what your all fussing about, i had a mesh pc for nearly 3 years and to be honest there have been no problems with it at all. Theres been no computer breaking failures like you all speak of..

i mean there were slight hiccups with it, but that happens with all pc's yes?

Reaction score
read all the info from page 1 to page 21

michael 118 said:
I dont know what your all fussing about, i had a mesh pc for nearly 3 years and to be honest there have been no problems with it at all. Theres been no computer breaking failures like you all speak of..

i mean there were slight hiccups with it, but that happens with all pc's yes?
Well you are allowed your view, but i suggest you go to the current thread at " A Problem with MESH " for more info. Start at page 1 and go through to page 21. You may then understand that mesh have gone down hill since you bought.
As someone who has had to put up with the failures of mesh customer support & service i can assure you they offer a poor service, suggest whilst you are looking through the pages you click on the various links to see what is being said on other forums too. May be then you will realise you are lucky!

Reaction score
To Mesh Victim and anyone who is fighting back at mesh

Thanks for the stiff to register my complaint with the trading standards office .

im new to this form a virgin you may say but whats a PM?

PS I alos cant spell

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question