Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go back to the drawing board & find another day job

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi there

You might be able to help me out , I'm looking for some honest feedback on my website .
It's currently undergoing some tweaking and a lot of new products especially aimed at the gaming and modding market are being discussed.
As i am tired of seeing the same mods available on all the online stores we feel the point of modding your system is to make it indiviual not a cloned replica like Dolly the sheep.
So if there is something you have had your eye but a bit pricey to buy from abroad or find difficult to get i would appreciate if you let me know.

Appreciate anyones opinion but make it constructive please not verbal abuse.

Cheers Jessica

Reaction score
just an observation....:brow: .....on your site you offer 120mm case fan filters but puzzling no 120mm case fans..?? i think they may be becoming more popular these days....considering the racket that pc's are starting to generate due to hotter cpu's and overclocking + cases are now appearing in this country with 120mm fan openings...
well thats my 2 pennies worth.....
:D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
A bit slow on 'dial-up' to load the pages ... in the MB section you have a picture of an AMD MB but it has an Intel link under it and the reverse for the Intel pic, it’s a little confusing.

Prices are a little on the + side, could be better but for local shopping in Brum you may do a little better.

Reaction score
Not bad

Not a bad website...

Some of your prices are pretty good, although your CPU's might be a little on steep side.

Also, it would be better if you changed the black background. Black is always difficult to design and is usually pulled off by very talented webdevelopers. It's like a major no no if a person isn't well equiped with the artistic precision of some of these genius webdesigners out there.

Anyway, check our website out and tell me what you think too. Would love some feed-back.

Cheers

Reaction score
Pretty cool. Although it does run a little slow. Im on a 600k and i can see a definate slowdown. Might put some 'not-so-avid' browsers down.

I certainly like the green on black :)

J

Reaction score
I think Destinys site is pretty cool... i was expecting some amateur job; nice work. Not sure about the name or logo but hey, thats just a personal thing.

Avco - sorry m8, but she has the edge! first impressions count for a lot. Although once i started clicking on yours i was impressed with the way it works - its just, well, it looks dated m8.

Reaction score
Very nice site i think - easy to navigate and looks good.

What you DO need to do, however, is include the prices of the components INCLUDING vat next or under to the EX vat prices. Will bring more business in :)

.-=ManQ=-.

<a href="http://www.boltonpc.co.uk">BoltonPC</a> R
Reaction score
Your website has defiantely moved on since I last had a look at it and all for the better too :)

Regarding the VAT, Im sure that on UK retail webshops, to avoid confusion, you either have to show the including VAT figure on it's own, or you have to show BOTH inc and ex VAT amounts. I'd check it our with the tax man ! I know you offer a click to show inc or ex, but i think you have to have it shown as standard.

Unless your going to updatet eh site on a daily basis, I thnk you shuld remove the "Site Updated . . . " as of today its indicating to your customers that the site data is 3 days old. 3 days is a long long time in computers, especialy considering the volitility of memory and cpu prices.

Your menu system is cool !!! Nice and simple.

Behind the scenes : Yu appear to be missing some vital meta tags, this will be having a considerable effect on your SERPS. If you require any suggestions improving this, PM me.

Overall, a good clean and nippy site ! Nice touch !!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hey, MQ ... this is the sort of post I was refering to ... Cheers Jessica

One post, and never seen again ... guess what? mucks rubs hands with glee

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.