OFF TOPIC:Censorship By Google Groups Of My Post About Gordon Sauck Being A Police Agent

Greg Carr

It has come to my attention that my original post Mr Gordon Sauck
Replies To Me By Email And Admits To Being A Police Agent has
disappeared from Google Groups.

But is archived here and other places on the web
http://www.slashlegal.com/showthread.php?t=152681

and
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q...Being+A+Police+Agent&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

Regular readers of my posts know that HAMC can censor Google Groups
from time to time and since they can intimidate the courts, cops and
judiciary from time to time as well as the media and/or bribe them
and/or confuse them a major corporation isn't much of a stretch. Heck
the Mafia once extorted money from a NYSE listed company in fact two
of them from the top 500. I will try to get Google Groups to re-list
it. They should be ashamed of themselves.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: "Gordon" <[email protected]> Add sender to Contacts
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Gordon Sauck and Delta Police Files 08-6625 & 08-11000

(Greg-I have no knowledge of these police files and haven't spoken to
Delta police in over a year.)

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:42:47 -0700

Mr. Gregory Paul Carr; I am writing this to you in accordance to a
Delta Police request as they are investigating two files opened by me
in regards to numerous postings by you and subsequent vandalism near
my place of business.

(Greg-You are now acting as a police agent. I do not think it would be
wise of me to contact you by email or talk to you without a lawyer
present.)

You have obviously mistaken me for someone else. I did in fact
purchase the home at 11147 Huff Blvd from Wayne and Janet Zaiser in
2002 but up until that point I did not know them, nor ever met them
before.

(Greg-
http://groups.google.ca/group/van.general/browse_frm/thread/2dc3eb047...
is a post by someone using your nickname. You admit on your own
website to replying to me and since you didn't write me a letter or
email me it must be this USENET post. You claimed to have written me a
letter yet how would you know my address if you didn't know me. Fact
is you are a liar. You never wrote me a letter and if you have my
address it is from your HA buddies.)

For those who read and follow these postings, allow me to introduce
myself. My name is Gordon Sauck. I am the person that has been drawn
into Greg Carrs web of lies,

(Greg-I never lie. You are the liar.) deciet (Greg- That is you not me
and you spelled it wrong.) and out and out slandering. (Greg-Actually
stupid it is libel you should be claiming not slander. You are
libeling me and according to your own post slandering me. If a lawyer
wants to contact me about this for the purpose of suing Mr.Sauck
please do so.) For
those who want the absolute truth in what is really going on, allow me
to describe the past four years;
We purchased the house on 11147 Huff Blvd from Wayne and Janet Zaiser,
who then moved to Boundry (Greg- You spelled that wrong it is in fact
Boundary.) Park in Surrey. Micheal had apparently moved
out 6 months prior.

We moved into this home on June 28th, 2002.
from that day forward we have received large quantities of mail for
all
the Zaisers, including mail for Micheal.

(Greg-Other ppl claim that Michael doesn't exist. In fact Mike Zaiser
is just a Wayne Zaiser phony name.)

In October of that year, Delta
police arrived at our home to arrest Micheal. we were at that time
informed that he has had a long history with the police and that have
file on him 'an inch thick'.

In February 2003 our house was badly vandalized by person(s) unknown.
In March of 2003 our vehicles were damaged by vandals unknown.

(Greg-You seem to like mentioning police file numbers so what are the
file numbers for these incidents?)

I am the owner of Innovative Audio / Visual Solutions located at 11966
64th Ave in Delta. I started this business as a hobby in my home on
Huff Blvd and decided to take a chance at a dream.

(Greg-Innovative Audio/Visual Solutions (IAVS) has been in business
providing exceptional service to clients since 2000. That is from
http://www.iavscanada.com/profile.htm which is the website of Gordon
Sauck. Yet Sauck claims to have started the business from his home on
Huff Blvd. which he also claims not have had any knowledge about until
two yrs later. Which is true or are they both lies?)

So with what 'Greg Carr' is doing is condemming (Greg- Use a spelling
checker and a fact checker and a lie remover. The word is condemning.)
me, my family and my
business because he simply cannot check out the facts before writing
this garbage.

(Greg-In my opinion you are the person guilty of posting garbage. I
will let the readers decide.)

It's interesting to note that my name has never appeared before at
anytime involved with anything dealing with questionable groups before
moving into this home.

(Greg-Lie. You are on the record of supporting the removal of a
competitor to the Sundowner Pub a company that you have business
dealings with. When you lobbied for this pub competitor to be
eliminated you never mentioned any business interests concerned with
it. IAVS the company you admit owning is located next to the Sundowner
Pub in the same building. It is a very cozy relationship. You have
never received any publicity about anything bad that is true but nor
have you received any publicity about anything good.

http://www.leg.bc.ca/hansard/32nd4th/32p_04s_820420a.htm shows the
granting of the license was controversial. I used to work at the
Knight St Pub which also obtained its license through illegal means
and was subsequently closed. This seems to be a similar situation
although the Toigo family are much more successful businessmen than
the ppl involved in this and have no ties to organized crime.)

I have written a letter to this Greg Carr

(Greg- Yet another lie. I never have received a letter from this
person and I'm curious as to how he would find out my address to even
attempt such a thing.)

and hope that he is man
enough to take the time to realize his mistakes. I am not asking for
anything else but an apology and to be left alone.

(Greg-How convenient you want to be part of a crime gang namely HA it
seems but you want to be left alone. You seem to have trouble making
up your mind since now you are saying you don't want an apology when
previously you did.)

I am not retired, it
was my father who is at this same meeting.

(Greg-Get him to say so publicly. In any case you are claiming your
Dad advocated for closing a bar that is in competition to one you have
business ties to and that your business is located next to and he
never told Delta Council about this conflict of interest. Sleazy at
best and totally dishonest.)

I would have hoped that Carr
would have at least given people all the right facts.

(Greg-I from time to time admit making mistakes usu. caused by
insomnia. I don't lie. You seem
to be a liar and a person who makes mistakes.)

I simply want this to stop before someone takes this seriously and
someone gets hurt.

(Greg-The someone might be you and your family Mr.Sauck. I consider
this matter to be quite serious and now with the passage of time so do
you. Guess all the media attention about organized crime is bothering
you ppl.)

Is this too much to ask?

Mr. Carr has provided everyone with all my contact numbers and
address's. I would be more than happy to clear this up with whoever
wants the truth. I wonder if Mr. Carr would do the same?

(Greg-You are a liar and you can expect a lot more contact by truth
seekers.)

Gordon Sauck

Jason Dussault, Mashiah Vaughn (fiancee of Jason) Swollen Members (Mad
Child and Prevail) and Cory Leem held a send off for their Deuce
clothing line on the 13th day of the seventh month this year. Amazingly
enough this HA front company did it as a benefit for the Canuck Place
children's hospice. Those porno selling kiddie diddlers must have got a
kick out of that.

Swollen Members: Moka Only (born Daniel Denton) known to still hang on
E.Hastings in the early morning hrs which gives him street cred. Mad
Child (Shane Bunting), Prevail (Kiley Hendriks).

The Swollen Members live at 3598 E.Georgia St, Vancouver which is a
Hell's Angels clubhouse.
http://www.iavscanada.com/contact.htm
Innovative Audio/Visual Solutions - IAVS Canada
formerly of
11147 Huff Blvd.
Delta, BC, Canada V4E2E9
Office: (604) 594-9575
Cell: (604) 789-7115
Fax: (604) 594-7120
Email: (e-mail address removed)
links to HAMC.
They are now doing business at:
Innovative Audio/Visual Solutions Ltd.
11966 64 Ave
Delta, BC V4E 1C8
Telephone: (604) 594-9575
Fax: (604) 594-9573
Fax: 604-594-7115
(e-mail address removed)
Unlike other HA businesses this one is actually a part of the BBB.
http://www.bbbvan.org/commonreport.html?bid=1225179&code=&header=N&fax=Y
Dussault is an independent advisor linked to the Seycove Investor
Relations firm. The shirts his firm sells are retailing for $150 each
in Gastown and Kits.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­---------------------------------------
http://groups.google.com/group/bc.general/tree/browse_frm/month/2004-...
Wayne Zaiser (WJ) Born:November 8 1950 aka:Mike
125-12044 Boundary Dr S
Surrey, BC V3X 2B4
(604) 594-1255
Also has a property in Delta at 11147 Huff Blvd. Has a daughter not
involved in prostitution named Wendy. Wife is named Janet. Drives
various vehicles including Brown 93 Honda DRV-274 and also uses the
plate 793-FGG. He has the use of a number of other
HA vehicles as well. Will chicken out of any physical confrontation
until he can get HA backup. Doesn't carry weapons and will do just
about anything to avoid a fight. Has ongoing financial problems.
Was involved in the Colleen Ryder disappearance in Surrey and has
links to Hell's Angels in Alberta. Frequently in contact with an HAMC
member named Terry who drives a red corvette among other things.
President of the Hibernian Golf Society
http://www.hiberniangolfclub.com/
http://www.iavscanada.com/contact.htm does business from his Delta
property.
Innovative Audio/Visual Solutions - IAVS Canada
11147 Huff Blvd.
Delta, BC, Canada V4E2E9
Office: (604) 594-9575
Cell: (604) 789-7115
Fax: (604) 594-7120
Email: (e-mail address removed)
Nobody ever said that HAMC shirked when it came to electronics.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­---------------------------------------
(When Michael Mickle the President of the Nanaimo chapter disappeared
his cell phone call for help was jammed, an HA specialty)
According to govt documents the home that Zaiser lives in is also the
home of a Gordon Sauck.
http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:NLqHTnhYot0J:www.corp.delta.bc.ca/...
Gordon Sauck 11147 Huff Blvd (Resident) Has lived in North Delta for 23
years. Interested in development in this area. He wants Cheers gone as
it is an eye sore. He is concerned about traffic. When large buildings
are brought into communities he feels that the the community starts to
degenerate, families do not want to live in the shadow of this, and
traffic will be worse. What can be done to prevent this from happening?
He is voting no to this development on behalf of his family.
(What a hypocrite. Communities corrode because of the drug dealing and
crime caused by his HA buddies. His company also does work for a
competitor of Cheers, the Sundowner Pub, which this individual
neglected to mention. This is typical of what sometimes happens when
some new competitor attempts to compete with an existing bar. Ppl will
come forward with objections, seemingly with no ties to the existing
bar industry in order to stifle competition. For example the Rivers Reach Pub in New West was strongly oppossed by existing bars when it applied for a license

including the College Place Hotel which is now defunct.)

Gordon Sauck 11147 Huff Blvd (Resident) This is now the sixth meeting.
He is retired; this is their home and have had great pains to become a
community. The North Delta Inn is small scale that has already drifted
down
Page 6
Public Information Meeting April 12, 2006 re OCP Amendment Application
at 11920 - 70 Avenue and 6950 Nicholson Road (North Delta Inn) 6to the
point it is now. Now asking for this on a larger scale.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­-----------------------------------------------
http://www.iavscanada.com/profile.htm has a picture of Gordon Sauck. I
wonder what made him come out of retirement?? Seems rather young to
retire, a Hell's Angel business success story! I wonder how a soft guy
like that can hold onto his money in the underworld of crime? Why would
Sauck lie to Delta Municipality about being retired? His business was
started in 2000.
http://www.iavscanada.com/clients.htm shows the Sundowner Pub to be a
client but the hypocrite calls Cheers an eyesore.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­-----------------------------------------------
http://sec.edgar-online.com/2002/04/23/0001096350-02-000067/Section15...
has a lot of info about a Mr. Jason Dussault. He invested in a company
that was audited by Manning Elliott. The same Manning Elliot who broke
ties with Toma Technologiesa few days ago after the Vancouver Sun
revealed that Tony (Anthony) Pires of the Hell's Angels was a
shareholder.

Wayne and Janet Zaiser had moved out of the home completely before we
moved in.You believe that I am involved in HA. I am not. Like you, I
believe that gangs and criminals should be dealt with according to the
law. I am asking you to stop in your posts as they are affecting my
family. I am asking you this man to man. I have seen from other posts
that there are very disturbed people that want to harm, if not kill
you.

(Greg-Seems odd that the Delta Police have done nothing about these
ppl who are committing criminal acts or any other police agency such
as the GRC. If you know this and as you typed above this is sent at
the request of Delta Police it would seem to be a dereliction of duty
for them not to do so.)

I do not want my name nor my family to be involved in this. You
have posted numerous items with respect to my personel (Greg-The word
you want is personal. Drugs and alcohol ruining your education?)
information and
misinformation and I want it stopped, now.

(Greg-No. You have posted various things about me. If it makes you
feel better this is not a priority for me. It is interesting that the
last person who wanted to discuss things man to man with me was Mike
Poirier another HA gang member who went straight to the police. In
that
case the Vancouver Police Department hid exculpatory evidence of his
assault on me ( a picture of a footprint on my chest) and subsequent
theft of my personal belongings by a VPD
officer #2231. I was threatened with rape by four individuals in full
view of VPD officers and BC Corrections and it was caught on tape and
they did nothing to stop it or give any rebuke to them. They also
tried to cause trouble by taking me out of my cell at the same time as
a HA full patch down the hall but it didn't work.)

I cannot stress enough the importance of you understanding that a
mistake has been made. I am not asking for an apology,

(Greg-Since you won't get one.)

nor am I asking you to cease in your postings about criminal
activities. I simply need you to understand that I have not ever been
involved with, nor have any desire to be involved with any criminal
organization. I have worked too long and have invested too much to
throw it all away on something that stupid. I am asking you again to
stop with these postings. During the last week I have had 4 people
come into our store looking for any information about you and your
whereabouts.

(Greg-You have claimed in the past to know my address. Whether you
chose to give it out is your own business. Can your Dad take a punch
to the head any better than my dad? It is beyond me how anyone who
really cared to find me couldn't do so. I have a job, a credit history
and hundreds of ppl if not more know me personally. )

This I believe has gone too far. If you continue with your postings
against both myself and my business, I will have no other options but
to press charges against you in order for you to stop.

(Greg-Too bad. I don't like missing time from work to go to court. It
is up to the Crown to press charges not you. My lawyer will be able to
ask you questions on the stand. Your ability to lie doesn't impress
me. I will not be required to testify.)

can be reached at all the numbers you have posted if you want to talk
to me man to man.

(Greg-I have no interest in talking to some puffy liar.)

I have no problems with that and hope that you will realize that I am
not who you have portrayed. With that, I wish you all the best and
hope we can put this behind us. Gordon Sauck Innovative
Audio604-594-9575 (o)604-594-9573
(f)[email protected]

(Greg-Stop sending me email and it might just happen. Despite what
your police handlers might have told you the longest a restraining
order will work for is two yrs.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------­----------------------------------
This is the original email without any comment:

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:42:47 -0700

Mr. Gregory Paul Carr; I am writing this to you in accordance to a
Delta Police request as they are investigating two files opened by me
in regards to numerous postings by you and subsequent vandalism near
my place of business.You have obviously mistaken me for someone else.
I did in fact purchase the home at 11147 Huff Blvd from Wayne and
Janet Zaiser in 2002 but up until that point I did not know them, nor
ever met them before. Wayne and Janet Zaiser had moved out of the home
completely before we moved in.You believe that I am involved in HA. I
am not. Like you, I believe that gangs and criminals should be dealt
with according to the law. I am asking you to stop in your posts as
they are affecting my family. I am asking you this man to man. I have
seen from other posts that there are very disturbed people that want
to harm, if not kill you. I do not want my name nor my family to be
involved in this. You have posted numerous items with respect to my
personel information and misinformation and I want it stopped, now. I
cannot stress enough the importance of you understanding that a
mistake has been made. I am not asking for an apology, nor am I asking
you to cease in your postings about criminal activities. I simply need
you to understand that I have not ever been involved with, nor have
any desire to be involved with any criminal organization. I have
worked too long and have invested too much to throw it all away on
something that stupid. I am asking you again to stop with these
postings. During the last week I have had 4 people come into our store
looking for any information about you and your whereabouts. This I
believe has gone too far. If you continue with your postings against
both myself and my business, I will have no other options but to press
charges against you in order for you to stop. I can be reached at all
the numbers you have posted if you want to talk to me man to man. I
have no problems with that and hope that you will realize that I am
not who you have portrayed. With that, I wish you all the best and
hope we can put this behind us. Gordon Sauck Innovative
Audio604-594-9575 (o)604-594-9573
(f)[email protected]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------
http://www.iavscanada.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=37 Mr Sauck has
put this on his website. The only reply to it has been negative.

This is a very difficult topic but I truly feel the time has come to
clear the air. When you 'Google' my name (Gordon Sauck), you will find
numerous postings referring to me as a 'criminal' and having ties to
HA (Hells Angels). The person posting these stories is named 'Greg
Carr'. I do not, nor have ever met Greg Carr. Mr. Carr is basing these
allegations solely on the premise that the home I purchased in 2002
was previously owned by someone Mr. Carr simply does not like. That’s
it, that’s my crime.
Every other allegation is simply fictional.

(Greg-Total lie.)

I do not own a motorcycle, nor even have a motorcycle license.
A criminal background check shows that I have held numerous Private
Investigators and Securities licenses but absolutely no convictions of
any crime whatsoever.

(Greg-Good for you but why wouldn't you post the criminal record
check? I admit to having a criminal record but I never have any
trouble being bonded and I am not a criminal. I tithe ten percent of
my income to charity and donate blood.)

My home and vehicles have been vandalized twice during the first year
of owning my new home.
My name has NEVER been associated with HA until Mr. Carr’s postings.
I am not ‘retired’; my father however is and is also a Delta resident.
I was hired to compile a ‘sports video’ for Save-on-foods for a
fund-raising event hence my ‘ties’ to Orca Bay.

(Greg-Your old website made it seem like a lot more than that :) The
record from Delta council gives the address of Gordon Sauck as 11477
Huff Blvd. which is your address.)

Yes I did do work for the Sundowner Pub. This included upgrading their
sound system and installing a few televisions.

(Greg-Your business is located right next to it.)

A few phone calls would also reveal that we do repairs for the Cheers
sound equipment for the past two years.

(Greg-Your Dad tries to get them closed down as an eyesore and yet
they do business with you. Go figure.)

I deal with Vintage Audio – not cell phones. If I could afford
‘jamming’ technology I would indeed be retired and living on a plush
island somewhere in the south.
The ‘Goldenhawk’ project is solely owned by Randy Pierce. We were
going to do some filming for a documentary on this project but due to
time constraints and store demands we have declined. It was an honor
however to be asked.

(Greg-The BUB-Lucky 7 is the fastest motorcycle in the world at 350
MPH. The Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusha is the fastest production bike at
194 MPH.)

It is true that I responded to one of Mr. Carr’s missives a year or so
back but to no avail.

(Greg-I have posted the link to that reply above.)

As for the name ‘SirBryxx’? I have used this name since MIRC days when
I, like others, used to hop on chat rooms. It was simply ‘Bryxx’ (a
name I got from a cleaning agent bottle) until someone decided that we
should all be ‘knighted’ during a night of merriment. Hence, the name.

As stated, my 'crime' here is simple; I bought a house to raise my
family.

My goal here is to simply clear the air and state the facts. Google –
the company, will not remove these postings unless ‘subpoenaed’. For
this to happen will take an estimated $10 - $15,000 in legal fees.
Needless to say, this is simply not going to happen.

Mr. Carr, your facts are wrong and I simply wish for you to realize
that before something serious happens that I have tried to set the
record straight. I am not asking for an apology, nor am I asking for
you to censor your opinions, I am asking that you realize that
sometimes spreading the wrong information can cause serious harm and
hardship on people who simply want to raise a family and enjoy life
with friends and family.

(Greg-Be nice not to believe the HA angle but the coincidences stink
and your lying leaves you with little credibility. Bryce aka Bryxx is
a well known HA name. In fact a chapter president. John Bryce is the
chapter President of the East End Chapter and his son Jonathan Sal
Bryce is doing six yrs in prison. He is good at electronics since he
is an surveillance system installer and studied electronics at BCIT
http://groups.google.fm/group/bc.general/msg/3ee043acd81c7869.
Mr.Zaiser went to school at Churchill High which of course is in the
east end of Vancouver. A Google Web search and Alta Vista search of
Bryxx +"cleaner" and "cleaning" shows no responses that indicate the
product you claim to have created your nick from exists.)

I can be reached at any time to answer any questions with regards to
this.

I hope this can finally help clear the air.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you can help get Google Groups to stop their censorship of my posts
that would be great and to restore the original post.

The following is my sig file.:

We are awaiting the return of our JHVH in the flesh or his Son. His Son Yu'shua died on the cross for our sins, was resurrected and walked the earth for awhile then ascended unto Heaven. We await the Third Coming not the Second.

Scottish Quaker Robert Barclay-"The weighty Truths of God were neglected, and, as it were, went into Desuetude. ...

Who will be the last Coalition soldier to be maimed in Iraq?

Canadian troops out of Afghanistan and into Darfur.http://www.amnesty.ca/instantkarma/petition.php

Good luck to anyone trying to learn Hebrew. I am looking for a Hebrew-Gregorian calendar in both Hebrew and English lettering.

I am looking for my missing automobile. Left in the care of Low's Tire (Firestone) on King George Hwy which has since gone out of business. A man who claimed to be a tow truck driver named Jerry (sounded Black) called me and said he had it
but when I called him back he denied it. JVD-968 "89 Plymouth Reliant white with red interior. Devellis in lettering on the rear trunk. Contact me by email or the GRC if you are one of those ppl. Am looking for the address of Dave Reynolds and any info about him. He used to run Low's Tires and since he refuses to answer his email (e-mail address removed) I can only assume he is the person who stole my vehicle and the contents in it. I have talked to the new owners and they claim to know nothing.
3P3BK41D9KT921716 is the vin number. John Reynolds still has a valid email (e-mail address removed) but refuses to return my inquiries.Any info about this thief is appreciated.

I am also looking for various books and CD's that I have discovered missing. All are marked Greg Carr on the inside cover or somewhere in the CD booklet. $5 reward for each CD and for each book. Will pay $200 for info regarding how they disappeared because I honestly don't know.

Tim Streater

Richard Heathfield said:
Greg Carr said:

It's great to hear that Google's incompetent archiving has some positive
spin-offs.

<600 lines of junk snipped>

Yes. All we need now is a built-in style guide so that the klod's
over-use of capitalised words in subject lines gets corrected.