Links from client programs (mail) dont open

Links from client prog. (mail) dont open

It used to work ok but now not anymore.
Links to IE from any IE site open ok.
Links to open any IExplorer Net sites dont open from any client program,
like emails (like incredimail, google talk, and so on).
I've checked my security level in IE, my popup blocker, tried with and
without, and still not work.
In the passed, it worked ok.
What can I do????
Help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!

Mark L. Ferguson

Look at the Control Panel app "Default Programs"

Scroll down to the bottom for 'protocols' and see what is set for the URL
settings.

Resetting IE to it's defaults will lose your setting, but probably would fix
that.

IE, tools menu, options, advanced tab, see reset button.

--
Was this helpful? Then click the Ratings button. Voting helps the web
interface.

"Links from client prog. (mail) dont open" <Links from client prog. (mail)
news:[email protected]...

nass

Links from client prog. (mail) dont open said:
It used to work ok but now not anymore.
Links to IE from any IE site open ok.
Links to open any IExplorer Net sites dont open from any client program,
like emails (like incredimail, google talk, and so on).
I've checked my security level in IE, my popup blocker, tried with and
without, and still not work.
In the passed, it worked ok.
What can I do????
Help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!

Set the default of the browser by doing this:
Click Control Panel>> click Add/Remove Programs icon, choose Set Program
Access and Defaults button. Click the Custom button. From the list select
Internet Explorer and then click the OK button and Reboot your machine, try
the links, does it work?.

http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm

Open arun command and try to re-register these DLLs:
regsvr32 urlmon.dll click [OK]
regsvr32 Shdocvw.dll click [OK]
regsvr32 Actxprxy.dll click [OK]
regsvr32 Oleaut32.dll click [OK]
regsvr32 Mshtml.dll click [OK]
regsvr32 Browseui.dll click [OK]
regsvr32 Shell32.dll click [OK]
Reboot your machine, what happened?.

reset Internet Explorer 7:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936213

Make sure the machine is malware and virus free by scanning with up2date
security software.
HTH.
nass

Links from client prog. (mail) dont open

Thankssssssssssssssssssss!!!!
It worked all right!
Never thought it could work, but yes... worked!!!!
Thanks from Lisbon, Portugal :)

nass said:
[...]

nass

Oi Links,
Glad it worked and Bom divertimento, thanks for letting us know.
Boa sorte from Surrey/Great Britain :)
nass
----
http://www.nasstec.co.uk