As the subject implies, im having issues linking anything back to Internet Explorer (IE of course, and version 6 if that helps). Here's how it went: I had AOL, but did not use it that much and instead began to use AIM more. When my AOL 8.0 (version I have been using until recently) suddenly went wrong, I upgraded to AOL 9.0 since other people in my household use it. I was very dissatisfied with it, as now everything was linking to that. From opening links in IE or reading my AOL mail through my AIM window, everything was now linked to 9.0. I decided to uninstall it and go back to 8.0 for everyone to use (I actually discovered that the only other person in the house that uses an form of instant messaging also uses AIM), but after uninstalling 9.0, no programs will open anything that deals with IE. I get error messages saying nothing is linked from IE to that specific program. I have tried to reconfigure this and thought of reinstalling IE, but I was hoping to learn to solve the problem first instead of reinstalling it in case it happened again. Any and all help or advice is welcomed.