Laptop HDD needed

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Need a HDD for a Acer laptop IDE any size though 40Gb and upwards would be nice . Must be able tp install XP on it . Thanks .
nod.gif

Reaction score
Suggest you buy a copy of MicroMart (out on Thursdays)
Lots of ad's for HDD etc.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Trouble with e-bay is you don't really know if they work properly . Also didn't want to buy a new one as the screen on the lappy is cracked and we don't know how long it will last . So was looking for a cheap working HDD and thought someone here might hve one gathering dust in a drawer that they could sell me for next to nought .
:D

Reaction score
lol that's what I did for a dvd rw drive but im so lazy I aint tested it properly yet.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Problem solved I think . Someone wanted a PCI Ethernet card for a pc on the Kendal Freecycle site , I got in touch as I have a spare or two . As we were talking it seems he has a spare HDD for a laptop that he is going to give me for nowt . Keeping me fingers crossed that it works ok .

:thumb:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Freecycle rocks , am now in possession of one 40 GB hard drive that works . :thumb:

Reaction score
nice one i think i was a member b4 n got lots of emails of ppl wanting to get rid of their clutter

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I'm not signed up for the e-mails , I just look in now and again when I'm bored . I guess if I lived in a big city I'd never have to buy anything again .

:D

Ask a Question