Language settings problem/error

G

in Target designer under Regional and Language Options I am unable to change the User interface language: or Language for non-Unicode programs: from English, no other choice is given even after loading all the French lang. options. All the other options have French as one of the choices.
I also keep getting this error after a dependency check
R: Error 5800: [MUI Prototype - Hotfix Q815363] cmiLangMUILCID is missing.
It is shown under French MUI Resource/advanced but it is light grey not dark like the rest of the listing. what does this mean?

K

KM

JLT tek,

Are you adding manually "MUI Prototype" component (or its Hotfix version) to your Configuration ?
Then do not do that. It is only prototype component and gets used by other MUI components.

--
Regards,
KM, BSquare Corp.

in Target designer under Regional and Language Options I am unable to change the User interface language: or Language for
non-Unicode programs: from English, no other choice is given even after loading all the French lang. options. All the other options
have French as one of the choices.
I also keep getting this error after a dependency check
R: Error 5800: [MUI Prototype - Hotfix Q815363] cmiLangMUILCID is missing.
It is shown under French MUI Resource/advanced but it is light grey not dark like the rest of the listing. what does this mean?

Ask a Question