language settings problem

G

I cannot choose french as the default setting under Regional and Language Options,
User interface language:and Language for non-Unicode programs: the only choice shown is English even after installing all the french lang options. The other options work fine. I also get this error after a dependency check:
R: Error 5800: [MUI Prototype - Hotfix Q815363] cmiLangMUILCID is missing.
This shows up under French MUI Resource/advanced in a light grey color not black like the rest of the settings. what does this mean?

K

KM

JLT tek,

Just to add to the previous thread post..
Read "KNOWN ISSUES" section of Readme.rtf that goes with the language pack you installed.

--
Regards,
KM, BSquare Corp.

I cannot choose french as the default setting under Regional and Language Options,
User interface language:and Language for non-Unicode programs: the only choice shown is English even after installing all the
french lang options. The other options work fine. I also get this error after a dependency check:
R: Error 5800: [MUI Prototype - Hotfix Q815363] cmiLangMUILCID is missing.
This shows up under French MUI Resource/advanced in a light grey color not black like the rest of the settings. what does this
mean?

Ask a Question