Kodak Gallery uploading

Reaction score
I have been using Kodak Gallery for a several months to upload and share my photos. The past 2 days I have not been able to upload; the photos show up on the upload format but the photos will not upload. Any ideas what is causing this?

Thank you

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
does it say anything when you try to upload and it fails? or just sit there and stare at you with a blank look on it's face and the odor of disappointment?

Reaction score
yes just a blank look!!

I just updated my internet explorer to 9; it seems that may be the problem? Kodak may not recognize or be able to communicate with version 9.

I tried and had success using a different computer without the 9 version.

thanks

now to remove 9 and go back to 7; this is another challenge i'm losing.

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
going back to 7 may not be possible. You could try to install IE 8. that may work for you.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/products/ie/home

On the right side. Download it and save to your PC. I typically just stick it on the desktop for easy use and file it away once the install has completed. Be sure to uninstall IE9 first from add remove programs. You'll get all these warnings about don't remove this or that. Do it. Don't be scared. lol.

Either way, it should install without an issue. you probably could try to install over top of IE 9, but I have no idea what kind of snafu that could cause.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
You could also see if Compatibility Mode in IE9 helps things - just click on the icon that looks like a sheet of torn paper on the right of the address bar (once you are on the kodak website). :)

Ask a Question