Its official, Hottest day in may for 50 years!!

Reaction score
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4586029.stm

I live in south london and it has been a beautiful day here, very hot!!! However it hasn't come at the best time as i am in the middle of sitting in my GCSE exams and working it hot conditions aint easy.

Oh well I guess i am gona ave to put up with it, only had an exam in the morning so could chill out in the park for the rest of the day. I am 16 and trying to make the most of it, hate to be one of the millions travelling on the london underground today must of been horrible.

I think we are going to have a very hot summer and the fashion for the summer is shorts, perfect. I am a computer nerd so i didn't have a clue bot that but my girlfriend is very much into fashion and she says so. No idea if she is right tho lol.

Anyway sounds like it is going to get cooler her over the bank holiday so make the most of it. ;)

Anyway, chill with mates and have a drink :thumb:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Well it's 29.5C on my temperature gauge the outside module has a little node which measures mean temps and it is kept in the shade all the time so its not influenced by the actual sunshine....and its true to within + or - 1degree

So yes it is a bloody hot one today...Mad Dogs and Englishmen and all that....:D

Reaction score
its definetly VERY HUMID HERE

just went out in the sun and i sweated in the sunshine without really doing anything!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Darkangel's right. I'm off down the pub.......... :)

I'll be outside the usual, The Cutty Sark, if you're passing. Oh, and it's your round :D

Summertime, summertime.......

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
I dont know how to Convert C to F
so i dont really have a idea how hot it is :)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Just converted Alf and 29.5c is 85.1F ........HOT HOT HOT....;)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
It was 94 F here on friday. :D
how would you convert to C?

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Darkangel's right. I'm off down the pub.......... :)

I'll be outside the usual, The Cutty Sark, if you're passing. Oh, and it's your round :D

Summertime, summertime.......

Dam such a shame i am under age.......can't buy anything.......lol

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Guess what it is exactly 21.5C outside right now at 23:45pm thats 70.7F and is just unbelievable....don't know how i'm gonna sleep tonight...:eek:

By the way the Weathermen said it was the hottest day in May ever at 31C thats 87.8F......in May thats just Madness....:cool:

Last edited:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I dunno where your getting your readings from ME_2001 but its still 20.5C outside right now and its over an hour later at 00:55am....:p

Reaction score
lol Not that hot today ... i wanna do something today ... :(

Might go and get a tan outside even though i already have one lmao

My best m8's are away aswell ! :(

I got a footie tour in France on thursday till Sunday ... wonder if it is as hot !? lol :) LOVING DA WEATHER !

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Why is is the best weather is always when I'm revising?! As soon as my last exam is out the way (Friday 3rd June!) it will rain non-stop :(

Reaction score
A hot day but cooler than normal here. Only 35C. The rainy season is com ing though. But it may get cold. about 32C. lol. dont you hate the cold? Please dont complain if its too HOT! Come on!

Ask a Question