It says the address is already in there?

L

Lee C.

WIN 2000 up to date; Outlook 2000, also up to date; I was trying to ad an e-mail address of a person with whom I correspond to my address book.

It tells me the address is already in there.

It ain't, at least it ain't in any visible fashion. I've checked the familiar names, and I've checked the e-mail address itself, and I've done a search on both through the folder that holds the PST file, and no version of it shows up anywhere, but Outlook thinks it's in there.

The PST file is shared with OE (6x also up to date), and the e-mail address doesn't
show up anywhere.

Anybody got any suggestions or solutions or help on this one?

I'm totally confused.

L

Lee C.

Just on a hunch; I went in and readded the address manually, then deleted it again.

After that it would add the address from the clicking on the e-mail. Weird.

WIN 2000 up to date; Outlook 2000, also up to date; I was trying to ad an e-mail address of a person with whom I correspond to my address book.

It tells me the address is already in there.

It ain't, at least it ain't in any visible fashion. I've checked the familiar names, and I've checked the e-mail address itself, and I've done a search on both through the folder that holds the PST file, and no version of it shows up anywhere, but Outlook thinks it's in there.

The PST file is shared with OE (6x also up to date), and the e-mail address doesn't
show up anywhere.

Anybody got any suggestions or solutions or help on this one?

I'm totally confused.

Ask a Question