Irregular Line Spacing

Jens Peter Karlsen[FP-MVP]

You should try to use paragraphs instead of linebreaks when writing the
text. That will likely solve your problem. If you use linebreaks because
you think paragraphs create too little or too much space between
paragraphs, you can use CSS to control that space.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

Jack Brewster

It looks like you're using a mix of methods to separate your paragraphs.
The line breaks <br> have different spacing than a regular paragraph

Make sure you consistently use one method or another to avoid this problem.