Internet Explorere downloads stuck at 99%!

G

When downloading things in internet explorer, the download gets to 99% and then stops. The download box says that all the information has been downloaded (400mb/400mb, ect.) but it still stays at 99% and the file does not appear at the destination.

This only happens in internet explorer, downloads from windows update utility, and other software update update utilities work fine. I also have tried fiddling with security options, but even with my firewall, virus scan, and internet explorers secutiry options off, i still have this problem.

please help me!

M

Melissa

Lyons said:
When downloading things in internet explorer, the download gets to 99% and then stops. The download box says that all the information has been downloaded (400mb/400mb, ect.) but it still stays at 99% and the file does not appear at the destination.

This only happens in internet explorer, downloads from windows update utility, and other software update update utilities work fine. I also have tried fiddling with security options, but even with my firewall, virus scan, and internet explorers secutiry options off, i still have this problem.

please help me!

Try searching Download.com and Tucows for a free download manager. They
give you more control.

Ask a Question