    I am wondering if this file has been accidently removed,
    if so, is it possible to download this file with resorting
    to installing all of windows ?

    T.W.N. Simpson, Dec 14, 2003

  2. I would go to Norton's website to view their FAQ and do a search for the error codes
    you are finding or even email them. I know that they do have instructions to manually
    remove their programs, but it involves registry modification which is no big deal if
    you are careful. You also could try installing it again one time or if you have a
    System Restore point before all this happened, try going back to that and install
    again. --- Steve

    http://tinyurl.com/fjnk

    Steven L Umbach, Dec 14, 2003