-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Barrington [mailto:[email protected]]
Posted At: 10. august 2004 06:33
Posted To: microsoft.public.frontpage.client
Conversation: Integrating Streaming Video via WMP
Subject: Integrating Streaming Video via WMP

How can I integrate streaming audio via Windows Media Player. My client
is a radio talk show host and has past recordings that viewer can listen
to.
What's the best way to integrate these streaming audio via a separate
window and integrating it into the IE browser?

Adam