In car power supply for laptop

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Hi all

I am looking for an in car power supply for a laptop. I am going on holiday next Thursday to Cornwall and the lappy will be used for watching one or more DVDs on a fairly long journey. I have looked around and have been quoted anything from £30 to £80 for this gadget.

I drive a Ford Galaxy with a power source in the rear plus the ciggie lighter.

I just want something that will:

1 Do the job
2 Not cost the earth

Any suggestions/suppliers?? Internet suppliers that people feel are tried and tested are fine as are high street stores.

Love

Gabs x

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Thanks to Crazylegs - item ordered - excellent customer service review on site. Item on the way and issue now resolved.

Many many thanks for your prompt response Crazylegs, you have helped me out no end here mate!!!!!!!!!

Love

Gabs x

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
No problem Gabs only to happy to help...thats what were here for....:thumb:

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Hi Crazylegs

Must say top quality service from the firm you sent the link about. Ordered late Wednesday night by internet/credit card. Product arrived this morning - well packaged, recorded delivery. Top quality product and the price was very good £39 all inclusive of VAT/P and P.

Great stuff!!!!!!!!!

Thanks mate!!

Gabs x

Ask a Question