Image type. PNG Reports and Forms: Preview and Print

Reaction score
I read in the forums and websites, as observed in the examples that come out and check on my little exercises, which is possible in the new version of Access 2010, including images in different formats supported (. Jpg. Png. Gif etc, etc) forms and reports, including transparencies, which gives the desired effect in view of the bottom.

The incompatibility, at least they understand or rather, so I can think of, given the time to send these items to the printer ready, either a form, unusual to, or a report with data and images, use current.

* In the latter case (Report), with the acPreview view the images so much. Png, and. Gif transparent in whole or in part, cease to be and instead, which would allow viewing of the fund becomes opaque, cease to provide the desired effect and we see the forms.

(Take the Test with two images overlaid and allows the top to see the bottom, or bottom) ... forms: perfect, given report, perfect ... but in pdf or printed opaque.

And I say, if Microsoft has tried to introduce a new version, Access 2010, which supports these image formats ...

Do not you going to allow if you want to see in print or preview these slides? ...
Is it a bug still not resolved? ...
Do you know MS? ..
Will solution and is working on it? ...
Will we have to engineer it and get other solutions? ...
Or worst case, this is what is now
Or I am more clumsy than I thought and did not do it ... hehehe ..

(Use an original validated version of Access 2010 Professional)

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely Juan Luis G

Ask a Question