I'm looking for a song?

Reaction score
when i was younger my dad had this tape, and on it was a very funny but filthy mouthed australian, i have recently started to look for his music on line but not knowing his name or the song names i have found it difficult to say the least. the only song i can remember was about a young boy who needed to go to the thunderbox but his teacher wouldn't let him go which resulted in a lot of swearing. i would be really happy if you could help as i am at a loss?

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
She wouldnt listen to music with swearing in it ..far too accomplished for that ;)

Reaction score
Have you tried an Australian site on line? Suggest you go to www.yahoo.co.uk and scroll down to bottom of page, they have a section were you can do searchs in Yahoo International, one of the sections being "Aus & NZ" Could well be as Rush said "Kevin Bloody Wilson"

Reaction score
i went back and looked at Kevin Bloody Wilson again and i happened upon some lyrics, it wasn't the song i was looking for but it was definitely on the tape. thanks for all your help i am looking forward to listening to the one thing that probably messed me up when i was younger.

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
murcury said:
i went back and looked at Kevin Bloody Wilson again and i happened upon some lyrics, it wasn't the song i was looking for but it was definitely on the tape. thanks for all your help i am looking forward to listening to the one thing that probably messed me up when i was younger.
Got several of KBW's albums. Which song is it? PM me if you don't want to put the name on screen. ;)

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Don't really know much about Kevin Bloody Wilson soz. Never really got a round to listening to him actually. So much for cultural accomplishment :blush:.
When I was a kid When we lived in Aussie for a bit & I fell in love with some Australian folk music (snowy mountain songs) Which was hilarious & I have spent ages trying to find them but I don't have the names of any of the songs. Just random lines in my head. A lot were about working on the snowy mountain scheme, some were about the opal mines. All filled with that typically dry irreverent australian humor (maybe that's why I like scousers so much:) ). One thing I did find though was a section of a radio station called "Australia all over" The spot was called "Macca in the morning" & it was filled with heaps of hilarious aussie songs. I didn't find the ones I wanted but my Nanna sent me several tapes of the show which I still listen to whenever I feel an urge to laugh until I p*ss myself. I must have a hunt down & see if I can get the station online & if they still run that show.
:( I just went to get the tapes (had a fancying to listen to them) & couldn't find them. I must've 'tidied' them away when the homeschool inspector was comming, I'll probably never find them now:( I must have a hunt & see if I can find any of them on limewire.
I remember (for any of you who like cricket) that there was one song called "I made a hundred in the back yard at mums" (not a raunchy one but v. funny) That was so popular (& drove so many people nuts with the play rate) that two different people wrote retaliatory songs (that were at least as funny) & sent them into the station. I would love to get that 'trilogy'. But it was a radio station so I never had the names of most of the songs & many of the songs in that section were not 'commercial' songs. Chances of finding any are pretty low:(

Reaction score
i found three of the songs i used to listen to, 1. the kid he swears a little bit, 2. the builder song and last but not least 3. supa mega fugly. I also used to watch the rocky horror picture show when i was around the same age so i cant blame KBW for the messed up bit but i can blame him for the detention i got in school for singing one of the above songs.:blush:)

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
"The Rocky Horror picture show" One of New Zealands best exports :D
Back when I was at Varsity it wasn't a real 'Orientation week' without several "Rocky Horror picture show" parties/film showings. Costume was of course obligatory, wanna guess who I was? :rolleyes:

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
murcury said:
1. the kid he swears a little bit, 2. the builder song and last but not least 3. supa mega fugly.
Ah yes, such classic lyrics ! :D

Reaction score
a decent song

KBW such a great singer, i think the song that screwed me up was this classic, i still have the single & the LP, even remember dancing to it, they should have entered it for the eurovision song crappy thing! :lol: :cool: :D

It's the time of year, now that spring is in the air
When those two wet gits, with their girly curly hair
Make another song, for marronic holidays
that nausiate-ate-ates in a million different ways
From the shores of Spain, to the coast of southern France
No matter where you hide, you just can't escape this dance

Hold a chicken in the air, stick a deck-chair up your nose
Buy a Jumbo-Jet, and then bury all your clothes
Paint your left knee green, then extract your wisdom teeth
Form a string quartet, and pretend your name is Keith.

Skin yourself alive, learn to speak araphahoe
Climb inside a dog, and behead an Eskimo
Eat a Renault 4, wear salami in your ears
Cassarole your gran, dis-embowel yourself with spears

The disco is migrating, the sound is loud and grating
It's truly nausiating - let's do the dance again..

Yes you'll hear this song, in the holiday discos
And there's no escape, in the clubs or in the bars
You would hear this song, if you holidayed in Mars

Skin yourself alive, learn to speak araphahoe
Climb inside a dog, and behead an Eskimo
Now you've heard it once, your brain will spring a leak
And though you hate this song you'll be humming it for weeks

la la la la la la la....

(voice in the background at the end: "'ay - we had a laugh!")

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
TriplexDread said:

ROTFLMAO :lol:

Close, but not blonde enuff sorry ;)

Funny thing? I was just listening to "I can make you a man" (Frank N Furter) when I read the post :p

Last edited:

Ask a Question