Flopps to the rescure via Gregory Isaacs RIP

Reaction score
I was sad to hear of the death of Gregory Issacs and I am listening to this songs right now.

Obviously some of his biggest hits included night nurse and rumours but I'm sure he had lots of other music too and I just looked on my intensive music collect to find this....

flopps.jpg

This is part of the collection from our resident Flopps who kindly sent me all his ripped music a while ago.

Thanks Flopps!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I was driving to Fulham the other morning flicking between FM radio stations when I came across a pirate reggae station.

The DJ announced the death of Gregory Issacs.

Sad to hear that, always liked his music.

Glad you're still enjoying the music psd99.

By way of mentioning I didn't stay tuned to the reggae station for long, excellent music but the geezer gave it too much rabbit, loved the sound of his own voice. Shame, really.

Reaction score
was it platinum? I listen to that because my stereo doesn't have a memory wire and it always tunes to that station.

yes his music was fantastic I know his life went downhill for a while but for sure a great reggae artist.
rabbit and pork lol aint heard that one for a while!

Ask a Question