I'm gonna be a dad :D

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Me fiance is carrying my baby boy, due early December. Cant wait, we've go his nursery ready, got the pram, moses basket, car seat, crib/cot, baby monitor, thermometers/temp gauges, sterilizer, mobile, baby bath, play mat, changing mat and tons of clothing odds n sods! Cost a fortune and he isn't here yet!

Going to call him Theodore, we though it was going to be a girl and had already had 2 good names in mind which were Willow or Meadow. Thinking of a boys name took us weeks of trawling the net, looking through books and just thinking. It was out of Theodore, Horatio and Tobias.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
congratulation, to both. :thumb:

Willow is a good name. :)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Congratulations-2.gif

That is wonderful news Reef, our very best wishes to you both.
:thumb::dance::thumb::dance::thumb:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Reefsmoka that is fantastic news and I know how both of you must be feeling! The two of you are responsible for a miracle on the planet, that is how I see it.

Funny as it may seem of all the places on the planet I did most of the shopping for my first born in London when I was visiting there on a business trip way back in December 1989. My son was due in January 1990 and sure enough he set foot on the planet on January 30 1990. I bought stuff for him which filled half of my suitcase. To fill half of that suitcase back then cost me 200 in your currency, so yes I can understand how much you have already spent so far judging by the list.

People always think that a major lifetime investment is either buying a house or buying a car, what they don't realize is that bringing up a child is even a bigger investment than both house and car combined. Why? Most people say it is very expensive to raise a child implying it is an expenditure. Children will always be an investment never part of expense.
It is how you see it. Theodore to both of you will always be a treasure!

Once again my hearty congratulations to both of you and may the child be blessed.

Here is my dedication to Theodore

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Congrats ::cheers:

imo girls name choices were good. Of the boys names, let's just say I'm glad you chose Theodore ;)

I know a young lad named Theo, gifted artist he is.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Woohoo - that's great news reefsmoka :D. Congratulations to you both :thumb:.

Reaction score
Congratulations Reefsmoka. I don't think you could ask for a better Christmas present. Here's to a long healthy life for all..:cheers:

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Well me baby (Theodore) decided to make a special guest appearance Monday 7th November morning, 4 weeks premature weighing in a 6 pound 1 ounce. He's still in hospital with my fiance on a antibiotic course, should be out Friday. He's been fine, feeding every 3 hours without trouble, temperature is fine and blood work has been fine so far. I've been in the hospital with them from 11am to 8:30pm but then i have to go home. He certainly poops n wee's enough!

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
attachment.php

Congrats to all three of you. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Good to know he poops and wees. :D It's called normality. :thumb:

Attachments

• Congrats.png
    Congrats.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 227

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat