I'm gonna be a dad :D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Congratulations to both of you on the birth of Theodore! :thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Big congrats to you, your wife and Theodore :D!

Reaction score
Well done to Mrs Reefsmoka & Theodore for a safe entry into The World.:thumb:
Oh and well done to the proud Father too.:D

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Havent put any pic's up of me little (big ;)) man yet, so heres a few of the future worlds strongest man :D

1st night home, super tiny and only 6lb1oz
100_2327.jpg

Few Weeks later
100_2341.jpg

Next to his 3 month older cousin
100_2350.jpg

Catch of the Day
100_2597.jpg

Cousins back together at around 3 and 6 month old
100_2536.jpg

Arty black and white :blush:
100_2456.jpg

Already got a porche
100_2683.jpg

6 months old at the beach with me
100_2754.jpg

Just last week at Matlock
100_2904.jpg

Reaction score
:thumb:Ahh aint they lovely, I hate to put the mockers on it but you wait till they are 14 and got girlfriends and the only conversation is "Oh you are so embarasing dad and usualy just a grunt. So enjoy them while you can:D

Reaction score
catch of the day made me smile.
babies just dont seem to mind at that age.:lol:
great photos.:thumb:

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
:thumb:Ahh aint they lovely, I hate to put the mockers on it but you wait till they are 14 and got girlfriends and the only conversation is "Oh you are so embarasing dad and usualy just a grunt. So enjoy them while you can:D

He's going to be embarrassed to the max. I got photos of him in the bath and even a few videos. He's just discovering he's got a little cocktail weener down there and has started grabbing it, hes gonna rip it off one day!

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Super pics Reef, Theodore is really growing and is a handsome little chap. I too chuckled at the "catch of the day" - what an obliging little soul he is, to allow Daddy to dangle him like that. Great. :lol:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
He's gorgeous :) So bummed that I missed this thread first time 'round but congrats to the three of you, he looks bloody marvelous :thumb: & don't worry 'bout the teenage years everyone freaks about, my boy is 14 going on 15 now & he's still quite happy to give his Mum a hug (when his mates aren't around of course) and talk Skyrim etc with one Dad & boats with the other. They just need space sometimes is all.
I know everyone says it, but they really do grow up so much faster than you think (especially at 3am in the morning). I think I was lucky in one way in that when I first met John mine were 4 & 9yo & his youngest was just leaving home so I got to see just how devastating the 'empty nest syndrome' really is & really did take that particular piece of advice to heart. I'll never ever regret it. So many moments that could've slipped by in the tedium of normality or gone a different way if I hadn't had that preview of just how short a time we have them before they are off into the world. You are so lucky, I wish you & the missus a happy parenthood & am sure Theodore has a happy childhood ahead of him :nod:
Oh, & as to all those embarassing photos, never forget that the 'parental contract' requires that we have a good selection in preparation for 16th, 18th, 21st birthdays, first girlfriends, and if opportunity presents, weddings so snap away as hard as you can ;) :thumb:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
What a cute little fella! I love the catch of the day photo!! :D

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Tried to put a bike seat on my bike for him but it wouldn't fit, so had to put it on Amy's (my fiance, Theodore's mommy :) ). Amy wont ride with Theo attached because she's too scared so I have to ride her small bike with him. Isnt the worse thing in the world, Theo does love it, might take a trip to Sherwood pines or maybe Rutland water reserve next week aslong as the weather holds out.

Some random photos:

Theo's 1st Christmas:
100_2378.jpg

Wants to come work with his dad
IMG_0224.jpg

Nearly fit and apple in his mouth :blush:
IMG_0348.jpg

Mad cowboy
100_2787.jpg

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Excellent Theodore is a name that conjours thoughts one of my younger days favourite albums

The Adventures-Theodore and friends

Bloody Hell..that was all quick lol...fast forward to the present..lol.lol...this has made me laugh..didn`t see the #1 date

Last edited:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Absolutely wonderful pics! He sure is cute fella. Don't waste any opportunity to take pictures, when he grows up you will go back again and again to these pictures and wonder where the years went by. You will cherish these memories.

I say it from experience, trust me. :)

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
We take photos and videos of him all the time. He already has 2 photo albums nearly full and around 600pics stored on my PC! We've even got a food log of him from everything he's ate since he was born. We'll stop it at 1 year old but it would be good for him to compare if he has a kid. Also we've kept a few of his grows we really liked. We had 3 grows made into a cuddly toy with his name, date of birth, weight at birth and even time of birth sewn on it.

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
He's gorgeous :D I can't even say which pic I especially love because I love them all :D:bow::D