If Microsoft thinks it's got an EU headache now, just wait

On the Bridge!

If Microsoft thinks it's got an EU headache now, just wait
http://www.news.com/8301-10787_3-9881219-60.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20

as I explained in a previous post.. everyone is very dissatisfied with
vista, and some people
will try to get revenge..

Is revenge a good thing? Well no if MS would acknowledge that they blundered
with vista and really
change course of action and really care about its customers. One word only
expresses MS's attitude with vista. ARROGANCE!

But they dont seem to want to acknowledge any mistake, on the contrary, the
hype comes and goes... SP1 did very little to fix things (as I predicted).
Yes MS is in trouble as I predicted one and a half years before and vista is
starting all its trouble.

MS is now trying to rush windows 7 out before vista destroyes microsoft
compleatly and try to fill their gaps of incompetance by buying YAHOO,
hoping they will get a bigger share of the cloud.
Not likley... the cloud needs a different type of thinking.. not the MS
kind.

--
What people are REALLY saying about Vista:
http://www.microsplot.com/news/2007..._people_are_really_saying_about_windows_vista

50 Ways to leave your Vista....

CHORUS:

You just format the drive , Clive
Get a New Mac , Jack
Y'don't need that crap toy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Boot from a *nix, Jix
You don't need to discuss much
Install XP, Lee
And get yourself free

"On the Bridge!" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
If Microsoft thinks it's got an EU headache now, just wait
http://www.news.com/8301-10787_3-9881219-60.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20

as I explained in a previous post.. everyone is very dissatisfied with
vista, and some people
will try to get revenge..
<snip idiotic ramblings>

Providing links to articles is one thing, but your added commentary is too
biased, IMHO. You alienate the people you are trying to convince and they
will get tired of it. This makes you a candidate for the killfile, just like
Alias, Frank, Spanky and many others.

Here's a perfect example, inspired by your first sentence.

1- You do not know "everyone".
2- You do not speak for "everyone".
3- The silent majority is perfectly happy with Vista.
4- Caveat emptor, look it up.

If I am not one of your "dissatisfied" people, does that mean I'm not part
of "everyone", thus making me "no one"?

Trust me, you don't want to debate that one. :)

On the Bridge!

Of course Im biased... I know Vista stinks and im saying it...
I have seen that this is the truth and not only an opinion. But for a moment
lets say it is indeed only an opinion.
What do you want me to do? Just post news without a commentary with my
personal opinion?
When I do that other vista boys come arround and say "you are stupid posting
information only".
You cant win with vista boys unless you kneel to the mighty vista and
worship it like they do.

Its my post, its relative to this newsgroup and I want to say that vista
stinks. I see no harm in that.. lol

You are free to post your own opinion or your own views on stuff.. thats how
usenet works.

--
What people are REALLY saying about Vista:
http://www.microsplot.com/news/2007..._people_are_really_saying_about_windows_vista

50 Ways to leave your Vista....

CHORUS:

You just format the drive , Clive
Get a New Mac , Jack
Y'don't need that crap toy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Boot from a *nix, Jix
You don't need to discuss much
Install XP, Lee
And get yourself free

Tom Lake

"On the Bridge!" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
Providing links to articles is one thing, but your added commentary is too
biased, IMHO. You alienate the people you are trying to convince and they
will get tired of it. This makes you a candidate for the killfile, just like
Alias, Frank, Spanky and many others.

Here's a perfect example, inspired by your first sentence.

1- You do not know "everyone".
2- You do not speak for "everyone".
3- The silent majority is perfectly happy with Vista.

Do you speak for "the silent majority"? Have you polled "them"?

Unless you have data to back up your assertion, you can't claim most
people are satisfied any more than he can claim no one is. The only thing
we know for certain is that some people are satisfied and some are not.

Tom Lake

Frank

If Microsoft thinks it's got an EU headache now, just wait
http://www.news.com/8301-10787_3-9881219-60.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20

as I explained in a previous post.. everyone is very dissatisfied with
vista, and some people
will try to get revenge..

Not really. Just you and a few other Vista bashers and haters.
Is revenge a good thing? Well no if MS would acknowledge that they blundered
with vista and really
change course of action and really care about its customers. One word only
expresses MS's attitude with vista. ARROGANCE!

But they dont seem to want to acknowledge any mistake, on the contrary, the
hype comes and goes... SP1 did very little to fix things (as I predicted).
Yes MS is in trouble as I predicted one and a half years before and vista is
starting all its trouble.

MS is now trying to rush windows 7 out before vista destroyes microsoft
compleatly and try to fill their gaps of incompetance by buying YAHOO,
hoping they will get a bigger share of the cloud.
Not likley... the cloud needs a different type of thinking.. not the MS
kind.
Bukllsh*t!
You are way out of line with your thinking capin' crunch.
Frank

SG

Ah, what happen to you not bashing Vista and you stated you were going to
start helping people out in these groups instead?

--
All the best,
SG

ALEX NICHOL
(1935-2005)
http://www.aumha.org/alex.htm
You will never be forgotten my friend

SNIPPED

Frank

SG said:
Ah, what happen to you not bashing Vista and you stated you were going
to start helping people out in these groups instead?

Hehehe...that was his first lie...LOL!
Frank

On the Bridge!

if you see my posts indeed Iam helping more and more people in here...

I was perhaps too hasty to say that SP1 made vista that good..

after installing more programs Vista started going back its its sluggish and
buggy ways...

Its an improvment though, and thats why I am not saying "if you like vista
you are stupid" any more

--
What people are REALLY saying about Vista:
http://www.microsplot.com/news/2007..._people_are_really_saying_about_windows_vista

50 Ways to leave your Vista....

CHORUS:

You just format the drive , Clive
Get a New Mac , Jack
Y'don't need that crap toy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Boot from a *nix, Jix
You don't need to discuss much
Install XP, Lee
And get yourself free

Alias

if you see my posts indeed Iam helping more and more people in here...

I was perhaps too hasty to say that SP1 made vista that good..

after installing more programs Vista started going back its its sluggish and
buggy ways...

Its an improvment though, and thats why I am not saying "if you like vista
you are stupid" any more

So you've changed it to "if you like Vista you are really stupid"?

Alias

Bill Yanaire

Alias said:
So you've changed it to "if you like Vista you are really stupid"?

Alias

Maybe you should change it to "if you like Ubuntu you are really stupid!"

That sounds much better

NoStop

if you see my posts indeed Iam helping more and more people in here...

I was perhaps too hasty to say that SP1 made vista that good..

after installing more programs Vista started going back its its sluggish
and buggy ways...
Well at least Microsoft is consistent with their "operating systems". That's
been the experience using XP and now they've carried it over to Vista.
Start loading up the system with new applications and start using the
system and slowly the operating system starts to slow down. Eventually it
gets unbearable and that's when a clean install is required to start the
cycle again. The phenomena is commonly referred to as "bitrot" and is part
of the Windoze experience.

Cheers.

--
Vista will make you speechless!
http://tinyurl.com/38zv7x

Proprietary Software: a 20th Century software business model.

Q: What OS is built for lusers?
A: Which one requires running lusermgr.msc to create them?

Frank, hard at work on his Vista computer all day:
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/compost.htm

Frank

if you see my posts indeed Iam helping more and more people in here...

yeah...isn't google great?
I was perhaps too hasty to say that SP1 made vista that good..

Oh, you don't have any idea about that now do you?
after installing more programs Vista started going back its its sluggish and
buggy ways...

I'm sure that email and Internet run just fine on Vista...and that
appears to be all you'd be capable of doing.
Its an improvment though, and thats why I am not saying "if you like vista
you are stupid" any more

Oh, we all thought that was such an intelligent statement coming from
you...LOL!
Frank

Frank

NoStop wrote:

....his usual stupid sh*t. He's never used XP or Vista so he is just a
lying POS linux troll.
Frank

DanS

Providing links to articles is one thing, but your added commentary
Do you speak for "the silent majority"? Have you polled "them"?

Unless you have data to back up your assertion, you can't claim most
people are satisfied any more than he can claim no one is. The only
thing we know for certain is that some people are satisfied and some
are not.

Tom Lake

Here's some numbers.....

http://www.changewave.com/freecontent/viewalliance.html?
source=/freecontent/2008/01/alliance-011608-PC-Round-Up.html#top

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Over-33-of-Users-Unsatisfied-with-Windows-
Vista-66725.shtml

(Not Vista specific, but MS none-the-less)
http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/07/02/mswindows-share_1.html