If I had a brain I would play with it.

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am Gundragon and I have been in computers for about 4 years now. I work as a contractor doing computer work for companies that need to have...well, computer work done for them :}
I am interested in a lot of gaming online, i.e. city of heroes/villians, dungeon runners, and several regular games also that are RPG. But most of the time I play RPG games. I have been doing that since I was about 13 years old.
I love computers and working on them is something I really get an enjoyment doing. I may have been a late bloomer, but I have always tried to learn something new with a computer.

Reaction score
Welcome to PCReview Gundragon
happywave.gif

I'm not a gamer, but i am certified (in IT that is!):D

Reaction score
I know the feeling, I am also A+ certified. But am also going to school to get my computer programming degree also.
By the way, thank you for the hello:wave: and as they say in Queen of the Damned. Boo Back!;)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Hi Gundragon.
happywave.gif

I'm a hardcore FPS fan, welcome to PCR. :)

Reaction score
Thanks!
By the way, what is FPS?! :lol: Not sure I know what that one means LOL but want to ask to make sure it is not something I dont already play myself LOL

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
FPS = First Person Shooter. CoD4 multiplayer is the game of the moment for me atm as you can see by my Xfire sig. :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Me also like fps the bestest but am also into a little Oblivion/Dreamfall/Siberia now and then.

And I'm good at fbs, I regularly drop V_R stone dead :D

(Oh, he's gonna love that..... :lol: )

And welcome :)

So where exactly is Holton KS then?

Reaction score
Another FPS fan right here - though haven't had time or money to play any of the latest titles :(

Welcome to the forum mate
happywave.gif

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Me also like fps the bestest but am also into a little Oblivion/Dreamfall/Siberia now and then.

And I'm good at fbs, I regularly drop V_R stone dead :D

(Oh, he's gonna love that..... :lol: )

And welcome :)

So where exactly is Holton KS then?
I smell a challenge! :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site :wave:

I've never really tried RPG's, but like a few others here I do enjoy the occasional FPS or RTS :nod:

Reaction score
Im a big WoW (World of Warcraft) player...pretty much the only game i really play besides the ocassional 360 game. Used to be really into Counter Strike untill i got sucked into the mmorpg world. I know a few things about computers but not enough to really help ya out tho....

Ask a Question