IE7 Start-Up Page

joebman

How do you eliminate the Run Once page loading every time you click the IE7
icon on your desktop. From there I still have to click the "home" icon. It
is just a minor annoyance, but I would like to resolve it.

TaurArian

See: http://www.enhanceie.com/ie/troubleshoot.asp
scroll to: Problem: IE always goes to http://runonce.msn.com/runonce2.aspx
instead of your homepage

Xposted to IE NG for convenience.
--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

Leythos

From: "David H. Lipman" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support
Subject: Re: IE7 Start-Up Page
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 08:47:58 -0700

Another impersonation and faked post - The above post was not made by
David.

No respectable person would post a link to PCBUTTS1's website and no
informed user would download anything from that site.

Bob Lucas

Beware - the reply is a forgery and was not written by David H
Lipman. Furthermore, www.ms-mvp.org/ is a fake website and the
perpetrator is not an MVP.

Any downloads from that site are at your own risk.