Outlook Ie/outlook Express Problem

Reaction score
OK I need help. Maybe one of you all has seen this. I have a computer that the printer works GREAT on. I can use ANY program...EXCEPT IE and OUTLOOK EXPRESS to print with. It's really ticking me off. Any ideas? This is the first windows related problem that has just plain stumped me in a LOOOOONG time.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Well this is where I normally say ... you need a printer.

So, with the sarcasum out of the way for now, what printer do you have and what version of OE are you using.

And any other relivent information of your system may also help, like what OS, how is the printer connected, what version of Office (word)

;)

Reaction score
versions

IE 6 OUTLOOK EXP 6
Test page works and any other program works....including netscape if i install it...iahve reinstalled the drives in case...moved to a different USB port...its a lexmark....grrrr! darn MS software...hehe!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
In Internet Explorer, go to "View", then down to "Encoding", make sure that 'auto-select' is NOT selected, if it is un select it, then select "Unicod (UTF-8)"

Repeat the same process for Outlook Express.

or install Linux

;)

Ask a Question