IE does not save graphic files in the proper format

Maxine

All i get to save them as: UNTITLED.BMP I have gone through KB and found
articles 260650, 810978, and 250747 and nothing there worked. Any other
suggestions i can try?

Thank you,
Maxine

Maxine

Sorry, KB is knowledge base, articles numbered 260650, 810978, and 250747.

Maxine

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
You expect us to search the web 3 times to decode your post.