Ideas

Which ideas would be good to add?

• Picture Post - members can post any pictures and comment

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Member Reviews - members can post their own reviews in the relevent sections

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Members are allowed to post news in the "Web News" section, allowing anyone to add news

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Member Computer Database - each member gets a page where they can add their own computer specs/pics

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I've got a few ideas that I think may be useful to this site, not sure though! Vote on them if you think they would be useful.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Some good ideas there Dave, we did have a members picture thread, lost in the great bang, so I'll cast my vote on that one. :brow:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh - I do like those ideas!!!

If people like them, I'll get ahead and start coding :D

As for the public webnews - that could be a good idea... I'd have to think on that one, and talk with the other moderators. I might open it up once we've got a bigger community, but at the moment there isnt too much point (just my $0.02 or £0.012 with the current conversion rate :D)

Reaction score
I like the idea of members being able to post their own reviews, this will enable a wide scope to be covered. ie I dont tend to use graphic design software, but others will - they do the review and that would have a big factor in my decision to buy as and when needed. I on the other hand play a lot of games and can do many a review of them to help persuade or stop someone from buying a game.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
OK, the picture post seems pretty popular, so I think thats the first thing to be added

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I checked pics and reviews but not keen on the last two. The third one (news) should be moderated if at all is to be included.

Ask a Question