I realized today

Reaction score
I realized today that it's been a week since my laptop broke and I've been coming to this cafe to do my stuff. I'm contemplating on what laptop brand to buy. Is it true HP is a great brand?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Is it true HP is a great brand?

Never used to be but I'm not truly up to speed on the latest laptop market, been a while since I've bought or dealt with any.

In my experience Toshiba and Sony were the choices I made with laptops, mostly Toshiba.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm very happy with my Dell laptop - good value and I'm pleased with the build quality. The "Dell Outlet" often has some good deals too :).

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I'd say 'brand' isn't important these days, what you get for your money would be top of my list.

HP have been caught bundling telemitry spyware recently ... Lenovo have also been a culprit in the past. Those two at least are of my xmas card list. :rolleyes:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
The top ten listed by Which magazine are all over £900 !!

Reaction score
Yes, I was also thinking of Dell. I had one a long time ago. Is it relatively affordable than the rest? How about reception? I'll also be actually using it for me and my partner's online therapy sessions, which is two to three times a day and sometimes we do video conferencing. How about durability?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question