OF COURSE YOU ARE !!!!

Cos if you don't we're all coming round to beat the crap out of you !!!! :D

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
nivrip said:
Cos if you don't we're all coming round to beat the crap out of you !!!! :D

Ha cheers Niv,

Does anyone remember Smokers Inc! I think it was a series of shorts by Stephen King, in which i think James Woods wants to quit smoking and employs Smokers Inc to help.

All i remember is him carrying on smoking and the people end up putting his cat in an electric box, then his wife.

Old but good.

Reaction score
Waynos_Face said:
All i remember is him carrying on smoking and the people end up putting his cat in an electric box, then his wife.

Old but good.

Nah we wouldn't do that to you...MAybe stick your fingers in the lecy box...But not yer missus..Who will do the cooking then..?

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
2 weeks peeps!!!!

Am still getting cravings but only about 3 - 4 aday so isn't that bad, can actually taste what i eat as well which is nice.

I went out once on my birthday, 9 days ago, but haven't been out on the pop since as its a still a bit difficult as i always used to smoke when i drink.

Have cut down on the chewing, down to about 1 pack a day, :lol:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Very well done WF :nod: :D

I guess that the longer you go without, the easier it gets :)

Just think of all that £ you've saved too :thumb:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Congrats WF :thumb: you're doing well - maybe a jar containing all the money you've saved so far, would be encouraging too :nod:

Reaction score
Well done & keep going, go out and buy something with the money you have saved.:thumb:

Reaction score
Quit smoking

Hi WF.

I wish you all the best in trying to give up smoking.
I’ve never ever smoked a cigarette or a pipe as I couldn’t see the point of any it.
Historian. It’s harmful for our body so, why we make smoke and make less the day’s of our lives.

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
9 weeks today boys and girls.

To be honest some days i don't even have an urge to smoke whereas others i will constantly want to smoke, but the urges are pretty easy to ignore or push aside now.

Some interesting facts, although i have increased the risk of cancer to myself by around 60% i can look forward to my lungs not being permanently damaged and actually regenerating healthy tissue.

Another bonus, i have so far saved £274 in 9 weeks, which hopwfully by mar will have matured into £1200 and i can buy a shiny new computer.

Once again thanks for all the comments and support, you are most kind, i will leave a plate of mince pies on the window sill as a gesture of thanks.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Waynos_Face said:
Another bonus, i have so far saved £274 in 9 weeks, which hopwfully by mar will have matured into £1200 and i can buy a shiny new computer.

Once again thanks for all the comments and support, you are most kind, i will leave a plate of mince pies on the window sill as a gesture of thanks.

Great stuff WF. You've done really well and should be well over the worst.

I'll be round for a mince pie. :thumb:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
99.gif
Very well done Wayne, you can feel proud of yourself (as well as healthier :) ) Good for you!!
88.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'm proud of you.

Few manage it, but you did :thumb:

Myself, I had good reason, looks like you'll never need that reason, I'm sure you know what I mean.

I quit 33 months ago. Very rarely, for a fleeting instant, I get the urge to smoke.

Then I remember the radio and the chemo, the blood on the pillow cases, and it goes.

Smoking is evil.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Well done Wayne, that's no easy thing to do :nod:

Ask a Question