WOW !
afraid7.gif

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Is he in a band? Coz he should be!

Reaction score
Impressive

On the topic of extremely impressive musical solo's I have a file I feel EVERYBODY should see. It's not any normal drum solo (you'll see the catch)

Only thing is, it's a huge video file! (around 22mb) and I cant find anywhere to host it...

Any ideas?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Ah, Yngwie Malmsteen, he's been about for at least twenty years.

Never was mad keen on him myself but used to get lots of requests for his stuff when I used to play records some time ago.

Is that guitar neck wider than usual?

His official site: http://www.yngwie.org/

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
JewellSnail said:
Impressive

On the topic of extremely impressive musical solo's I have a file I feel EVERYBODY should see. It's not any normal drum solo (you'll see the catch)

Only thing is, it's a huge video file! (around 22mb) and I cant find anywhere to host it...

Any ideas?

http://www.putfile.com/

Its free, fast and simple.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
So ... for this simple mind ... how do you download?

Cos I can't. :confused:

if you scroll down you'll see a button saying 'Free' click it, that takes you to the next page which will have a count down (usually 30 seconds) wait for that and the page changes, you then enter the letter and it will download

Reaction score
G'day MuckShifter,

Checked out that link you sent and yep, he's not bad alright! However, check this guy out. His name is Tommy Emmanuel, and he is a flippen guru. He must be double jointed or something, cos I don't know how he is so fluid with his finger changes, and his huge span across the frets. Here is a link you can check out. Once the page loads, scroll down till you see show number 245, and 349. You can download the files to your own pc (if using IE, right click video link, and choose 'Save Target As') and watch them at your leisure. Make sure you check out his very impressive version of Classical Gas.

Cheers you,

Me :)

Last edited:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
if you scroll down you'll see a button saying 'Free' click it, that takes you to the next page which will have a count down (usually 30 seconds) wait for that and the page changes, you then enter the letter and it will download
Nup ... no download, made a cup of coffee though. :rolleyes:

acoustics4me, 175mb :D ... I'll make another cuppa while I wait. ;)

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
eusa_doh.gif
just noticed that you were looking at putfile, if you want to download from there you have to be sneaky and wade through the page source to find the direct link to the file then you need to use a download manager to download it :thumb:

muckshifter

Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
eusa_doh.gif
just noticed that you were looking at putfile, if you want to download from there you have to be sneaky and wade through the page source to find the direct link to the file then you need to use a download manager to download it :thumb:
No, I was looking at Rapid ... and no download for me using Firefox and Linux.

:D

muckshifter

Reaction score
acoustics4me said:
Yeah, it is rather large...lol. Sorry about that. But I hope you will think it worth it. :)

Me
Yep, it was ... watched it all ... he can sure play a mean guitar.

:thumb:

Reaction score
Meh. Obviously an outstanding guitarist, but I couldn't listen to that type of inane solo for more than 10 minutes without ripping my ears out. It reminds me of that bravado cock-rock of the 80's... or like the music you get in the character selection screen of old japanese arcade games like Virtua Tennis or Daytona USA - eurgh, shut UP now PLEASE!

Ask a Question