I Need Help Can Anyone Help Me

Reaction score
I have been trying to get my messenger to work and it won't connect and when i went to yahoo ask a question they said go to messneger and then go to properties and changer to firewall with no proxies and now I can't even get messenger to come up. It just says it can not run through firewall with no proxies and I want to change it back. How can I get it to come up so I can change it? Plz help me.

Reaction score
Which messenger version do you have?
Try rebooting your pc then connect to messenger, works for me :)

oh and welcome ;):D

Reaction score
restart the pc?

and did it work before you might have installed something?

and finally where is the tooth fairy?
ive lost a few teeth recently

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
fairyprincess83 said:
I have been trying to get my messenger to work and it won't connect and when i went to yahoo ask a question they said go to messneger and then go to properties and changer to firewall with no proxies and now I can't even get messenger to come up. It just says it can not run through firewall with no proxies and I want to change it back. How can I get it to come up so I can change it? Plz help me.

Hi Fairyprincess,
happywave.gif
and snap! I had problems with Yahoo Messenger last night too, tried all the alterations to settings, etc., and also asked advice on here - in another thread. However, I received an email from a friend this morning, who also experienced the same thing, so I think it must have been a Yahoo "glitch." Whatever it was seems to have cleared now, as it's working fine again - hope yours is too.
nod.gif

Reaction score
come to think of it

i had problems with yahoo mess last night too!

Reaction score
Thank you all for the help

I just installed a new version of yahoo. I asked yahoo the question lastnight about what to do and i got an email today saying that yahoo had experianced a power outage so that was causing alot of problems with messenger.

Thank u for the replys and have a good day

Reaction score
fairyprincess83 said:
I just installed a new version of yahoo. I asked yahoo the question lastnight about what to do and i got an email today saying that yahoo had experianced a power outage so that was causing alot of problems with messenger.

Thank u for the replys and have a good day

and yahoo email is being a bitch to me today too :(

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Yep, all of BT Yahoo is down and has been most of the day ... I'm going to have to clean a lot of spam when they get it fixed. :rolleyes:

0800 169 0199
Just in case you need to hear the recorded message.
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
ahh welll at least we know for sure it a problem with them

and i was expecting important email from an important woman! :)

Ask a Question