I need advice

Reaction score
Hello all,
My name is Rick and I'm a Natural Health Consultant. I have decided to go paperless in this trying economy. I have a 9 page general information packet that I've been mailing to new clients (snail mail), and receiving them back prior to new appointments. I would like to see how one would take this packet and email it to prospective clients instead of snail mail. Can anyone help me with this please?

Reaction score
So basicly I need to take my hard copy and scan it to my computer? Then people will be able to answer the questions I have for them in the blank space?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
So basicly I need to take my hard copy and scan it to my computer? Then people will be able to answer the questions I have for them in the blank space?
That would require people to print it off, fill it in, and then send it back to you ... don't think many would actually bother.

You need something "online" and interactiveable © (I made that word up) like an interactive PDF document, not sure that you can actually do that with a PDF document.

Maybe Google Docs?

:user:

Ask a Question