I have a long one

Reaction score
I have just checked the WCG tasks page and I seemed to have picked up a long one for Discovering Dengue Drugs 91 hrs 31 min and 39 seconds, I have never had one that long before. Do they come up often that is nearly 4 days calculations and it has to be complete by 18th April better not turn PC off.:(

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Wow, that's a real whopper. :)

I've never seen one of that length before :)D) but they don't always run as long as you imagine and sometimes considerably less.

Still it's going to be some time - but think of the points you'll get for it.

Reaction score
Seems you are right nivrip it hasn't started but is now down to 87hrs 30 min still a whopper though

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Think of all those points you will make!:drool:

I no longer am crunching but back in the days when I used to I remember getting those whoppers once in a while and they used to take ages to finish but the points I used to get were fantastic ;)

Reaction score
Just checked my crunching this morning and it has disappeared :confused:someone has snaffled it:mad:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Maybe been aborted by WCG's server. Maybe it was an error.

Longest one I ever did was 60 hours with lots of points. Shortest was 11 minutes with very few points. :D

Ask a Question