I'll be back !!

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I have been out of action for a while and it has been noticed. In the words of Arnie " I'll be back ".

Dear aviking,

World Community Grid would like to thank you for the 243 days of run time and 977 results that you have contributed to the efforts of humanitarian research.

Our records show that you have not returned a result since September 09, 2008. This can occur if you purchased a new PC and did not install the grid software on that computer or because you encountered some technical difficulties and removed the software.

We are sending you this email to encourage you to begin contributing again. You can help researchers solve some of the most pressing problems by participating in one the following projects:

FightAIDS@Home
Human Proteome Folding 2
Discovering Dengue Drugs - Together
Help Conquer Cancer
Nutritious Rice for the World

You can resume contributing to these research projects by downloading and installing the grid software.

If you stopped contributing because the grid agent was using too much of your computer resources, then you should consider running it as a screen saver only.

If you stopped contributing due to some unresolved technical problem, you may find assistance:
  • in the help section of our website
  • by asking volunteers and World Community Grid technical staff to assist you, in the Support Forums
  • by reviewing your proxy information; certain proxies may require additional permissions to work with World Community Grid. Please review the FAQs on proxies for more information.
As you may know, navigating through World Community Grid requires a member name and a password. Your member name is shown in the salutation of this email. If you have forgotten your password and would like to recover it, then please use the Forgot Password feature on our website to recover it.

If you wish to unsubscribe to this and all future emails from World Community Grid please click here.

Thank you for all of your existing and future contributions.

World Community Grid

Ask a Question