I am back on line occasion

Reaction score
happywave.gif
Hi every on the site I am back on line (occasionally) we have moved into our new abode. Well sort of, she who must obeyed refuses to get rid of anything although we have gone from a 3 bedroom bungalow to a 1 bedroom bungalow and the attic is bowing down under the weight of everything that has been stuffed up there. I don't' intend to move ever, ever , ever again they will only get me out of here is in a wooden box.
Well the move went well sort of at lest we got the furniture in but now have for the last few days moving in the car moving the bits and pieces, decorating and laying carpets, phew.

At the moment I am using a laptop as I haven't yet got my PCs on line yet and all the broadband I can get here is a BT line delivering at the tops is one gig, I hope they upgrade the line soon. The village is right in the country between a large village called Headcorn and a village called Lenham, the dogs love the country walks.

I sincerely wish everyone a Happy New Year and a prosperous one. :D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hi there Bootneck and welcome back! :wave:

Glad to hear your move went well.... or as well as these things ever do!! :p It sounds like you have chosen a nice area to live, so hope you, Mrs Bootneck and the tail-waggers will enjoy many happy years in your new home.
:D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Good to see you again Bootneck :). Congrats on your new place!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Glad to know your move went well, :)

Talking about moving, before I was out of school, my parents had moved 14 times. :eek: Sometimes I used to get lost not really knowing that we have moved and ended up at the old address
laughingsmiley.gif

Since my own marriage 22 years ago we have moved 5 times, the last one was 4 years ago and we are still trying to settle down because it was a move from one country to another. Oh by the way it is not about not finding things, we left behind 95% of our stuff, it's about finding everything else.
nod.gif

Cheer up! You will do well :thumb:

Reaction score
:D Gee thanks for the welcome back, I will be dipping in and out of the site as and when I have the time between unpacking, finding things I cannot find, and setting up my PC. Once again thanks for the welcome back I have missed you all.
bowdown.gif

Ask a Question