Just to let you all know

Reaction score
Hi Gang just you all know we are moving and my appearance on this site will be some what spasmodic to say the least as I have been ordered by she who must be obeyed to carry out my duties as a painter and decorator, packer upper and sundry other jobs that are pointed in my direction. The other problem there will be times when I will not be able until I can arrange for internet connection to our new country residence. So as far as crunching is concerned I will be out of action until at least until the New Year, Virgin have quoted a month for the connection via a BT line (so I suppose I will get 2.5 gig connection advertised as up to 10gig) but with Virgin I get unlimited down loads as against BT's of 40gig.

We move during the last week in December so regular comunication will probobly not re start until mid January. Until then I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, and don't eat or drink to much (not much chance there then) You all have good one.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
All the best for your move BN. :thumb: Hope all goes well for you and your good lady.

And seasonal salutations for the forthcoming festivities. :wave:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Good Luck with your move! Merry Christmas to you and yours

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Sounds like you're in for a busy time Bootneck, wishing you all the very best with your moving plans, hope it all goes smoothly for you and Mrs. Bootneck :thumb:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, your favourite seat here in PCR will be kept warm until your return in 2011. :D
Take care. :wave:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds busy! Good luck with the move, bootneck :) Hope have you have a great Christmas and New Year :D.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Happy holidays and happy moving in
happywave.gif

Reaction score
Just got in from decorating the kitchen I hate decorating but the boss must be obeyed, got two more to do and a bathroom, phew:( Thanks to you all for the good wishes.:wave:

Ask a Question