Just back from Vegas

Reaction score
:thumb:Hi gang got back from Vegas on Monday, had a great time I must admit. Since our last visit 4 years ago new hotels have opened but nothing special as they could be in any large city center shame as the older ones are all themed and the new ones are all glassed highrise. We stayed at the Belligo that is the one with the musical fountains (the wife's choice). The slots seemed tighter and no free gifts now whereas when we were there last there some hotels gave away free T shirts and free on spins slots but all that has gone now. We went on a Pink Jeep off road tour of Red Rock Canyon the tour guide took us up into the hills 4,500ft above sea level and told us about the geology and the how the land had gone from marsh land to desert, he also showed hand prints of people that had been put on a rock face 2,000 years ago. very interesting. We also saw a David Copperfield magic show which was brilliant.:D
The worst thing was the night trip back in cattle class for 9 3/4 hrs, I did dose off a couple of times but not the most comfortable of journeys.:(

Reaction score
Glad you U & Mrs Bootneck had a good time.:thumb:
A pink jeep, how nice & so Vegas!!!!:p

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome back bootneck! Sounds like a great time :D.

Got any photos of the Red Rock Canyon? Sounds like an interesting place :).

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
welcome home ... nothing beats your own bed. :)

:D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Welcome back Bootneck, it's good to see that you enjoyed safe travels - albeit not the most comfy. I expect you received enthusiastic welcomes from the dogs, with much tail-wagging. :nod:

It sounds like you and Mrs B enjoyed a wonderful time. As Ian says, it would be great if you happened to have a few photos, because Red Rock Canyon sounds like such a spectacular place. :)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I did not know you were nearby, if I had known I could have come over for a pink lemonade, of course you would have been my guest :lol:

Glad you enjoyed the trip, would love to see some photos if you could post them.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Nice to have a break but nice to be home. Bet you missed the rain. :D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Sounds like you had a great time! Good to have you back though :)

Has everyone been on holiday recently? Time I spoke to Mr C about getting something booked!!

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Sounds like you had a great time! Good to have you back though :)

Has everyone been on holiday recently? Time I spoke to Mr C about getting something booked!!

I thought you were making movies and going on balloon trips :D an you want holls aswell :lol:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Ha ha! To be fair, we were meant to go on holiday in February but I did my back in and we had to cancel it. Hopefully the same won't happen again!!