I almost forgot the name of this place.....

Reaction score
Wahey! Great to see you again @psd99 :D

What have you been up to these past few years?

I've edited the broken link out from your sig temporarily until we can get a new one up.

Hi Mr Admin UK :)

Let's just say the Big three M's = Marriage, Mortgages and Maternity. lol

How about you? If I remember correctly you are from the North east was it Newcastle?

Must be bad up there right now stay safe. BTW I have a fantastic geordie/Sandancer/mackem accent

Reaction score
@psd99 good to see you back here, been a loooooong time! :nod:

Thanks yes long time indeed how r u?
btw is the muckshifter and floppybootstomp still around these forums?
good guys!

Floppy used to mention the cutty sark - I think the pub
lovely place visited it a few years back. How horrible it is to go to pubs nowadays

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
We could do with some more life around here at the moment. Nice to see you back. :cool:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Mr Admin UK :)

Let's just say the Big three M's = Marriage, Mortgages and Maternity. lol

How about you? If I remember correctly you are from the North east was it Newcastle?

Must be bad up there right now stay safe. BTW I have a fantastic geordie/Sandancer/mackem accent

Ah that's great news! Congratulations :D. I've done the other way - divorce :eek:.

Yeah I'm from Newcastle originally, but living in Manchester. Really settled here now, it's home for me.

How has Covid time treated you?

Reaction score
Ah that's great news! Congratulations :D. I've done the other way - divorce :eek:.

Yeah I'm from Newcastle originally, but living in Manchester. Really settled here now, it's home for me.

How has Covid time treated you?

Oh right cool, yes not easy being married. can be tough at times

nice to hear you are settled in sunny manchester. :)

Covid has been good so far, mostly working from home nowadays. I'm in the IT Industry and we've excelled during the pandemic.
but worried about getting infected, feels like a matter of time.

what about you?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Great news about the job! :)

I caught covid19 near the start, but didn't have it too bad thankfully - was just like a very very bad cold for me. Dating a nurse at the moment and she caught it from a patient it seems, as a lot of the staff there had it too.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Thanks yes long time indeed how r u?
btw is the muckshifter and floppybootstomp still around these forums?
good guys!

Floppy used to mention the cutty sark - I think the pub
lovely place visited it a few years back. How horrible it is to go to pubs nowadays

I am doing good, just had a heart failure back in May of 2018 and few other complications, got 3 stents in there for staying alive. Now taking it easy. Other than that everything is hunky-dory. :)

Yes both the gentlemen, @muckshifter and @floppybootstomp are very much here and keeping the place alive with their participation without them it would not be the same :nod:

Ask a Question